What trophy gave you the most trouble?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Kerwan_Ratchet

Kerwan_Ratchet

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationDreadZone
For me it would be would far the Treasure Hunter. I stuffed up so many times, and I almost missed it. Not to mention I made my own checklist for it and didn't use a guide.

What about you?
Posted Image

BALLZ

BALLZ

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
I would have to say instrument of decent since I only have 2 trophies from the game as of now.

t0jz17r9181l7ql5hpp.png              Plataclysm.png

Sig By Djunglist

Youtube interviews done by KingSuperOne(Subscribe to his youtube)

Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK
From the three I have, the one for finishing the third chapter.

*Goes and hides in shame in a corner.*

TheSecretSociety

TheSecretSociety

Chuck Norris Approved

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCambodian Jungle
MK, getting 10 ranked wins in a row...trying to win over spammers and great players was such a hassle

Posted Image

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 4,952 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub

I would have to say Team mission trophy in NGS2. This trophy took me forever and was very difficult.

MK, getting 10 ranked wins in a row...trying to win over spammers and great players was such a hassle

You guys do realize this is in the Final Fantasy XIII forum, right? I'm gonna go out on a limb here an suspect he is asking which trophy from FFXIII gave you the most trouble.

To answer the OP's question, I only have one trophy (only got to play for about 10 minutes, GT5 is taking all my gaming time) so I suppose it'd be that one. Not that it was particularly difficult to get. :P

Parker

Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

mfbF15h.png

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!

PSN: James_Page | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | XBL: Mopar Parker | NN: 1stGenCummins 

TheSecretSociety

TheSecretSociety

Chuck Norris Approved

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCambodian Jungle

You guys do realize this is in the Final Fantasy XIII forum, right? I'm gonna go out on a limb here an suspect he is asking which trophy from FFXIII gave you the most trouble.

To answer the OP's question, I only have one trophy (only got to play for about 10 minutes, GT5 is taking all my gaming time) so I suppose it'd be that one. Not that it was particularly difficult to get. :P

Parker

Sorry I totally didn't see it, letters too small on my phone...from subject title thought it was a general question

Posted Image

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 4,952 posts

Sorry I totally didn't see it, letters too small on my phone...from subject title thought it was a general question

No need to apologize, I figured it was a simple mistake. You guys were my inspiration to make a thread similar to this one in the PSN section. :P

Parker

mfbF15h.png

PSN: James_Page | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | XBL: Mopar Parker | NN: 1stGenCummins 

sundrew

sundrew

Novice

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Parker

Lol...I'm in the exact same situation - never expected someone else would be there too :P.

I plan to get back to it eventually...

Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK
It'd be easier getting back to the game if it weren't such a letdown after the absolute unbelievable awesomeness that was FF12.

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 4,952 posts

It'd be easier getting back to the game if it weren't such a letdown after the absolute unbelievable awesomeness that was FF12.

Damn, I really need to go back and play the PS2 FF games. I've never played FF10 or FF12. I've heard nothing but great things about 10, and I've been meaning to pick up a copy.

Parker

mfbF15h.png

Kerwan_Ratchet

Kerwan_Ratchet

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationDreadZone

FF12 was awesome sure, but FF13 was also awesome. That's my personal view anyway.
Posted Image

cmgravekeeper

cmgravekeeper

....IoS King....

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationNew York
Treasure Hunter for me....the rest really came easily....the grinding for this just was extremely tedious.....

8TdVC0e.gif

Jr3ut.png     

Avatar, Signature, & IV Card by: cmgravekeeper     

Immortal Venom Creations  -  Signature Showcase  -  Trophy Checklist     

Sir_Bee

Sir_Bee

Worker Bee

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
I was playing the game, had all the trophies except for Adamant Will, and Treasure Hunter, and then my PS3 FAT died. I lost the save, and now would be forced to start it all over again. I have continued to put it off, but I will likely go back some day. That was just way to much work lost.

Posted Image

Please take a look at this topic thread and consider donating: http://psnprofiles.c...rra-leone-kids/

Chambers35

Chambers35

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • LocationEngland
Treasure Hunter of course, I still need to go back to this game and get it :rolleyes:

warfighter_by_the35thchamber-d5hz17n.png

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • LocationCanada

I was playing the game, had all the trophies except for Adamant Will, and Treasure Hunter, and then my PS3 FAT died. I lost the save, and now would be forced to start it all over again. I have continued to put it off, but I will likely go back some day. That was just way to much work lost.

That happened to me. After a year or so, I did a quick fix on my fat PS3, recovered my saves, and finished off the game. Since FF13 is total garbage, I'm surprised I went back to finish the platinum. Anyway, glad to be done with that! Treasure Hunter is (obviously) the most troublesome trophy in the game for anyone who got the platinum though.

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users