• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

jimmypop01

jimmypop01

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationWales
Hey all, here in the UK we have to wait 2 weeks until the PS4 launch however I was wondering if those who now own the console, do Warframe and Blacklight have trophies?

jimmypop01.png

Goals for 2014: (as of 28/03)
Reach Level 25: 20/25
Reach 25 Platinum: 11/25
Reach 5000 trophies: 3723/5000
Reach 60% completion: 51.82%

Chambers35

Chambers35

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • LocationEngland

This is something I'd love to know too :)

warfighter_by_the35thchamber-d5hz17n.png

DEMON

DEMON

アレックス

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

That's something I would like to know as well, are those games even available yet? Either way, may give Warframe a try anyways.

aWd1SBE.gif

Founder & Administrator at DemonGraphics.net Signature Gallery ★ Editor at LeadExample.net Blank Friend Requests will be ignored.

CasaDeBen

CasaDeBen

Bear

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
I read that one of them (i dont recall which) is still a beta version so sony wont allow trophies

CasaDeBen.png

munchmagic1986

munchmagic1986

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationScotland

DC Universe Online has them so I imagine the rest should.

EBGyzJv.gif

Blue Flare

Blue Flare

Resident Procrastinator

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill
I'd imagine that games like Warframe would have them. Not sure if all F2P games would though.

Edited by blue_flare9001, 15 November 2013 - 01:31 PM.

blue_flare9001.pngBkMIZHZ.gif

finallife5

finallife5

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

DC Universe Online has them so I imagine the rest should.

DUST 514 doesn't on the ps3 and I wouldn't be surprised if no trophy games carry over to the ps4 as some are still occasionally released.

Consoles: PS3, PS2, PS Vita, 2 PSP's, A Wii, Gamecube, N64, Super Nintendo, a 3DS, 3 more DS's ( :P), 2 GBA SP's, a GBA, a GBC, XBOX and 3 XBOX 360's... There my life story, have a nice day :D

I am a former achievement hunter on the XBOX 360, if you want to see some of my completions:

http://www.trueachie.../finallife6.htm

http://live.xbox.com...rTag=finallife6

I've done a lot of BS on there, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Chambers35

Chambers35

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • LocationEngland

I asked someone on Twitch who was playing Warframe and he said "no trophies"  :hmm:

Edited by Chambers35, 15 November 2013 - 01:40 PM.

warfighter_by_the35thchamber-d5hz17n.png

ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL USA
I noticed that Blacklight Retribution, even just a few hours before launch, still didn't have its trophies scanned by PSN Profiles or Exophase. Even though the game has achievements on Steam, and the creator (a while back) said they would be required to include trophies on PS4. I tweeted the head of the studio last night, asking if there was any news on the trophies, and he said, "Trophies are up." They are sadly, to this point, still NOT up. So I have no idea what's going on. From his statement, at the least, it seems the game SHOULD have trophies on the PSN servers. So maybe it's an issue with them coming late. This has happened, depressingly, on plenty of former PS3 and 360 games alike. And of course it means I'll have to wait to play the game. Doing so before the trophies go up means you could possibly be stuck unable to earn them after the fact. The fix in the past, with achievements/trophies being added late, was to delete your save file and re-earn them. But of course that might not work with a potentially server-side F2P save file.

ShinUkyo.png

TrophyDad

TrophyDad

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I asked someone on Twitch who was playing Warframe and he said "no trophies"  :hmm:

According to Developers WARFRAME is a Beta....and they are not allowed to add trophies to a Beta...So a Game they claim was F2P is actually a Beta

ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL USA
The same is true for Blacklight Retribution. I just finally got word back from one of the game's producers. The game is in beta, technically, so they have disabled the trophies until it is done. I also asked him, and he confirmed, that any of the trophy progress (like getting X number of wins, kills, etc.) will not be tracked towards the trophies until after the trophies actually go live. Which is good; this means no issues with having to unlock based on past stats and stuff getting goofed up.

ShinUkyo.png

Ryumoau

Ryumoau

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina :D

The same is true for Blacklight Retribution. I just finally got word back from one of the game's producers. The game is in beta, technically, so they have disabled the trophies until it is done. I also asked him, and he confirmed, that any of the trophy progress (like getting X number of wins, kills, etc.) will not be tracked towards the trophies until after the trophies actually go live. Which is good; this means no issues with having to unlock based on past stats and stuff getting goofed up.

Thanks, i was wondering why i didn't see a trophy list present after playing Blacklight. I still have yet to try Warframe or DC Universe though. I know DC Universe on ps3 had locked trophies out for non subscription players, but that was years ago when i last played it. Hopefully they have opened trophies up to everyone now that its free to play on ps4.

"To Die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo!"

damon8r351

damon8r351

Straight from the Peoples' Republic of WTF

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river

I can confirm for a fact that Warframe does not have trophies for it at this time. My wife played it for several hours last night and there is no trophy list for it on her profile. 

Ryumoau

Ryumoau

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina :D

I can confirm for a fact that Warframe does not have trophies for it at this time. My wife played it for several hours last night and there is no trophy list for it on her profile. 

oh, dang. Thanks for confirmation.

"To Die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo!"

damon8r351

damon8r351

Straight from the Peoples' Republic of WTF

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river

DCUO does have trophies for it, the list is online here. I've never played the game at all, but I'd imagine you'd need a subscription to pop the trophies like the PS3 version requires you to do.

DavidBallZ

DavidBallZ

Novice

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Both Warframe and Blacklight are in beta so there aren't trophies for them. Once they move out of the beta phase and officially launch trophies should be added.

HerseyBoyRockz

HerseyBoyRockz

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

I have both of them and i dont see trophies for either. 

Posted Image

snakebit10

snakebit10

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Same here. I played a little of Warframe last night and no trophies. I get that it is in Beta still.

Reidzer-1314

Reidzer-1314

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Well at least we know Trophies will be coming to both games at some point, roll on the 29th!!

Reidzer-1314.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users