• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AlteredFormula

AlteredFormula

Avoid eye contact when eating a banana

• 1,333 posts
  • LocationUK
Hey Sly,

I've had a look through the subforum and dont think anyone has covered this idea. (Dont you dare prove me wrong!)

I dont know if its possible, or even feasible, depending on how much work has to go into it. Are there plans, or could there be plans to incorparate listing all trophy tips by a member?

For me personally, I've already come across a couple of people who's tips are quite reliable and it would be handy to just say, look at all tips provided by person x.

Knowing me though, I've probably not thought the idea through and its not going to be implemented for a good reason.

If anyone has anything to add, or even to say they dont like the idea, you know what to do.

14144r6.png

Blank friend requests are always rejected.  Stating you are from PSNP doesnt mean you will be accepted either.  If we don't chat here, and we don't play the same games, you'll probably get rejected.

Santa Baby

Santa Baby

Hurry down the chimney tonight

• Owner
  • 2,127 posts
  • LocationUK
I put it on here: http://psnprofiles.c...d-to-be-better/

Lf6T5Ib.png

AlteredFormula

AlteredFormula

Avoid eye contact when eating a banana

• 1,333 posts
  • LocationUK
Damn You Sly!!! (also... Thanks.)

14144r6.png

Blank friend requests are always rejected.  Stating you are from PSNP doesnt mean you will be accepted either.  If we don't chat here, and we don't play the same games, you'll probably get rejected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users