5 replies to this topic

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
I just got Record of Agarest War Zero... its being shipped from Amazon and i know that there was a NA version because i was asked by a gamestop employee if i wanted to pre order it...

i guess my question is... what is the difference of Record of Agarest War and the one that is labeled "zero"?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Let's talk Agarest Naming

Agarest has a different name in each of the 3 regions.
Senki = JP
Record = US
Generations = EU

Record of Agarest War is a squeal to Record of Agarest War Zero.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
nice... thanks for clearing that up for me Artemis!

So... the Record of Agarest War that is on the PSN is actually a sequel to the Record of Agarest War Zero retail game? Thats good to know... so after i play Zero i can just download the sequel...

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts
  • LocationDenmark

nice... thanks for clearing that up for me Artemis!

So... the Record of Agarest War that is on the PSN is actually a sequel to the Record of Agarest War Zero retail game? Thats good to know... so after i play Zero i can just download the sequel...

Histories wise yes, but you get a bonus in Zero for importing a Clear save from Agarest War
Posted Image
Posted Image

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen

Histories wise yes, but you get a bonus in Zero for importing a Clear save from Agarest War

So... This is the game that i ordered... "Record of Agarest War Zero" - Limited Edition

Posted Image

But they ended up sending me THIS instead..."Agarest Generations of War Zero" - Limited Edition... but without the shirt...

Posted Image

I understand that they are the same game but one is EU and one is NA... i wanted the NA version so i sent it back and ordered the other one... Amazon payed to have 1 day shipping so i should get it by tomorrow... Call me picky but i was expecting to get the two decks of cards and the character data guide... but the EU version has a poster (I have no place to put a poster btw) and "3D" cards that i have no use for either, lol... Both are great sets but i just wanted the one i ordered...

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

TheLilyNipper

TheLilyNipper

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada
If your still confused, the "war zero" is a PREQUEL.

Release Date Order:

Record of Agarest War
Record of Agarest War Zero
Record of Agarest War 2 (coming soon)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users