• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
This game is available on the PSN and I also saw a few copies of it at a local WalMart (I belive it was).

From what I have heard, the servers are no longer functioning, but from what I have seen, the core game (offline) looks pretty darn good. Has anyone played this, and if so, what are your overall impressions of it. For those of us not too concerned with the servers/Platinum, is this a decent game?

Posted Image

Rowdi

Rowdi

Ancient!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

This game is available on the PSN and I also saw a few copies of it at a local WalMart (I belive it was).

HellMart?!!!

Did you have a moment of weakness? :P

Never played it Wade, but I just couldn't resist asking.
Rowdi1.png

Raz

Raz

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationArroyo Grande, California
It's actually pretty fun but can be very hard at first until you unlock better parts and upgrades. I buy it if it's cheap enough or if you can rent it then rent it.

Posted Image
Avatar and signature by my Best Friend and Brotha K9_Rage

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
Yeah it's a good racer type game on 4 wheelers. It has 3 different modes, Race, Sprint and Freestyle. I am 2 trophies from plat atm.
It is pretty difficult at times but I would always suggest that u need to make a vehicle that goes with the mode that you are playing, like don't use a race ATV in a Freestyle event.
Also, look at a guide for the number of races in world tour you should do in order to get one trophy for completing world tour in 42 events. That will screw you if you are paying attention to it.

ARDCOREARNIE

ARDCOREARNIE

Novice

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
decent racer with an awesome soundtarck and a good selection cof tricks, bargain for a fiver from gamestation.
<p><a href="

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Found it on sale at KMart for $5.99......it is now mine!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users