11 replies to this topic

CasualStorm

CasualStorm

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Image

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Hitting in February 2012, Includes All Four DLC Packs

Those of you who held off on getting the post-nuclear adventure set in the Fallout universe's version of Sin City with the hopes of getting a beefed-up edition have just hit the jackpot. Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition ties together all of the add-ons—Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners' Arsenal—so that you can hit the increased level cap of 50 with no waiting.

Europe gets FNV Ultimate on February 10th of 2012 and North America can open it up three days earlier on February 7th.

Hy7vim5.gif
PSN: CasualStorm
Steam: CasualStorm
My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

CHAR MAN DUH

CHAR MAN DUH

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGrimoire Wiess' Pages
All good news for those who where waiting for this since it'll save them a few pennies :lol:

I don't accept blank friend reqest and asking to gameshare results in an instant block.

Yd5d6.png

Splarklay Checklist | PS36tii Reviews | Spark-N

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
nice! I learned my lesson by keeping my regular copy and just buying the DLC... I sold Fallout 3 thinking we wouldn't get the DLC but then they announced the GoTY and i ended up getting it again... this time i have already gotten one of the DLC packs so with another few left to get im just going to download them...

My wife has been bugging me about getting the rest of the DLC but i was kinda waiting until they were done making them so i could grab all of them at once...

Nice find... thanks for the post!

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
I absolutely loved this game. It's not every day that a RPG can completely pull me in, but this game did it in spades. If you can get past the glitches and the dated engine, just about everything else in this game is absolutely top notch.

Never played the DLC, but if this collection gets affordable enough I may buy it again someday.

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
Already bought up the DLC's, and I don't really regret it since I didn't want to wait.

The only shitty thing about it is that by the time you've finished 2 DLC's, chances are you're file is going to be too big to run.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

Mio

Mio

あきやま みお

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
seeing as i borrowed this game off of a friend i may get this later on, when it drops in price since I hate buying DLC I know i wont be happy buying.

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Got Fallout New Vegas in Christmas Present, but oh well getting DLC should be cheap enough.
Posted Image
Posted Image

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO
This is EXACTLY why I'm not buying any more games @ original launch.

It's not like I don't have other things to keep me busy while I wait...

Magewarrior182

Magewarrior182

• Pip
  • 26 posts
has anyone got this version and noticed any improvement with the save files and freezing? Like it was stated above i have completed at least one of the DLCs and have done a ton of other things and now i can play at all on the save. game freezes within 5min of starting. if the all in one disc works better id have no problem "buying" the DLC again so i can actually play them :)
really miss FO3 :( was glitchy but in no way was it as broken as FO:NV is.

Posted Image

UNCHARTED989

UNCHARTED989

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNew York, United States

has anyone got this version and noticed any improvement with the save files and freezing? Like it was stated above i have completed at least one of the DLCs and have done a ton of other things and now i can play at all on the save. game freezes within 5min of starting. if the all in one disc works better id have no problem "buying" the DLC again so i can actually play them :)
really miss FO3 :( was glitchy but in no way was it as broken as FO:NV is.

i disagree with what u stated, i got 100% trophy on just using 1 profile, i was a level 50, almost evry single unique armor and weapon, i had like 350+ hours on that character build, and then i did it again just for fun, and it never froze for me or anything, i guess i was lucky, but i had no bugs with it, maybe a glitch evry now or then but it wouldn't ruin my gameplay unlike in FO3, those bugs made me have to re-load saves from like 3 hours ago (i didn't save that much and turned auto save off due to overwriting new saves into my main save)

MichaelGee41

MichaelGee41

• Pip
  • 8 posts
When I got this, thought it was the best thing in the world... but the lag was terrible, as soon as I beat the dlcs i went right back to my original copy

Captain_Cutscene

Captain_Cutscene

RobCo Industries Engineer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationIreland

I recently picked the Ultimate Edition up, there have been some occasions where the game lagged heavily. But simply saving then restarting the game has always fixed it so far.

Captain_Cutscene.png 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users