115 replies to this topic

BlindMango

BlindMango

Header & Trophy Card Editor for PSN Profiles

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

POPULAR

** IMPORTANT: For the people who already went through the process of un-hiding their trophies on PSN but the changes aren't showing up on PSN Profiles - you must earn at least 1 new trophy (any random trophy from any game on any console) and then remember to sync that trophy to PSN. Then update your profile for changes to take effect. If you don't know how to un-hide your trophies, please continue reading the guide below.

If some of your trophies or some games are missing from your profile, or in some rare cases none of your trophies show up at all, then you've come to the right place! There's a few steps that we must take to fix the problem.

The problem is that you have probably accidentally hidden trophies in the privacy settings on one of your PlayStation consoles. This makes it to where nobody else except for you can see the trophies that you have hidden (Including this website not being able to see your hidden trophies). On August 2013, Sony updated the PSVITA and the PS3 systems to allow you to officially hide your trophies. The PS4 also has the ability to hide trophies. There are two different effects that hidden trophies will have on your PSN Profile here on this website:

• If your profile is completely blank with the message "Aww, no trophies here," even though you actually have trophies, this applies to you - read the red text below in the "Directions for un-hiding trophies" section.
  • If the first step doesn't apply to you, then you most likely will see a blue H26.png on the left side of your own profile page (Its probably been there for a while in this case). What this means is that you have probably accidentally hidden one or more random games from your profile. Hover your mouse over it and it will expand telling you the number of trophies you've hidden.

hiddentrophies-1.png

This means that you have hidden trophies and they must be un-hidden on one of your PlayStation consoles to show up on this website. The only information we are given from Sony is how many trophies are hidden, not exactly what games are hidden! You have to figure out which games of yours are missing from your list on your own! (Unless you have a PS4, where it shows all of your hidden games in an organized list in the settings menu).

- - -

Update (July 2014): There was a specific problem regarding hidden trophies with this website from May - June of 2014, which resulted in some rare cases where there were some strange side effects to some user profiles from that point on, like a person's profile having 1 hidden trophy no matter how many times they update, or various other repeated problems with hidden trophies. If you have this issue, view your trophy log (by going to your profile on this website and selecting "Trophy Log" below the header image and above your list of games). When you get to the trophy log page, if it throws up a message about a sync error being detected, your profile will get a full update to fix the issue. If no issue is detected, then your profile should be able to be "fixed" just by earning any trophy in any game. If neither of those work, you do actually have hidden trophies (either number 1 or number 2 above).

- - -

Directions on un-hiding trophies - To un-hide trophies, use one of the following methods. You can use any of these consoles to manage your entire game library, not just the games for that one console, so choose a method. PS4 and PS3 are easiest to manage your trophy settings on. For the people with completely blank profiles with the message, "Aww, no trophies here," you most likely ONLY need to look at the information in red text below.

ON PS3

• Go to your trophy collection.
  • Note: Make sure your trophy collection is in "online mode" (Press triangle over the trophy collection icon and then select online mode).
  • Select your trophy collection and your list of games should populate the screen.
  • Find a game that doesn't show up on your list on PSN Profiles. Do not press X to select the game though, instead press triangle.
  • A few options should show up, press privacy settings.
  • At the top it should say "Show Trophies for This Game" - make sure the box has a check-mark! (If the box is left without a check-mark, the game will stay hidden).
  • When the box has a check-mark, press OK. Then do the same for all of your other games that don't show up on this website.
  • Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSN Profiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone" - Go to the PSN section of the PS3's main menu, then go to Account Management, then select Privacy settings. It will ask you to verify by typing in your PSN account password. Then where it says "Show Trophies", you need to select "Anyone" from the drop-down menu. Now look at step 8 above.

ON PSVITA

• Go to your trophy "app" so that you are able to see your trophy collection.
  • At the top-left of your screen, there are two buttons, "PS Vita System" & "PSN" - You can only edit privacy under "PSN", so select "PSN".
  • A list of all your games show up if you're connected to the internet. Scroll down the list and find one of your games that do not appear on this website and select that game.
  • When you've selected the game its list of trophies show up - now press the button at the bottom right, the ( ... ) button.
  • A few options show up, you want to select "Privacy Settings".
  • There will be a pop-up, you want to make sure the box has a check-mark to "Show Trophies for This Game", this will un-hide your trophies for that game.
  • Go to every other game that does not show up on this website and un-hide those also.
  • Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSN Profiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone" - Go to the Settings App, then select PSN, then scroll down and select privacy settings and it will ask you to verify with your PSN password, once you type your password in, scroll down to "Show Trophies" and make sure "Anyone" is selected. Now Look at step 8 above.

ON PS4

• Go to settings.
  • Select the PSN option from the settings menu.
  • Now select Privacy Settings.
  • It will ask you to type in your PSN username and password so you can access your privacy settings.
  • Once you've entered your username and password, it will send you to the "Privacy Settings" page - Select Trophies
  • Make sure where it says "Who Can See My Trophies", you select Anyone from the drop-down menu.
  • Under that it says "Exclude Trophies from These Games" - press the Select Games button.
  • All of your games show up from all of your PlayStation consoles (it may take a few seconds for all of your games to populate the list. Sometimes the list may not show all of your games, in this case you may actually have to scroll up and down the list a few times for all of your games to show up).
  • Now make sure all of your games do not have checks by them, if a game has a check by it, that means that game is hidden.
  • Press OK when you're done with that and then press Confirm
  • Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSN Profiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on PS3, PSVITA, or PS4. When you earn a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone". Simply follow step 1 - 6 above, skip steps 7, 8, and 9 - then follow steps 10 and 11.

- - -

This is the end of the guide, community questions and discussion for hidden trophies begins below this point

Edited by BlindMango, 17 July 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Posted Image

I edit and update the official header & trophy card images for PSN Profiles. Recommendations? Send them here!

deadlygunner18

deadlygunner18

Payday 1- Level 193 with golden mask. Payday 2- Level 100. Max l

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationOtnorot

Am i able to adjust this so certain games appear and some don't (0% games)

PixelXenoKing Fastest Achievers List: 

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 35 Achiever- Done In 1 Day, 6 Hours

Stick It To The Man, 38th Achiever - Done In 2 Hours, 13 Minutes 

PixelXenoKing.png?710                        

BlindMango

BlindMango

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Am i able to adjust this so certain games appear and some don't (0% games)

You can purposely hide games if you want to, if you do hide games then your profile will have an "H" on it, and your level will lower here on PSN Profiles in response to the amount of trophies you've hidden. However, I don't think all of that happens if you only hide your 0% games.

Edited by BlindMango, 18 January 2014 - 03:10 AM.

Posted Image

I edit and update the official header & trophy card images for PSN Profiles. Recommendations? Send them here!

jeieem

jeieem

★☆★ Fu-Chan ★☆★

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Location+8 GMT

*hats off* 

Request to be pinned ^_^

Spoiler

60e10277068950_full.gif

aerosol_grey

aerosol_grey

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

It should be noted that I had a problem where games were missing from the bottom of my list (sorted in date order) that was caused by a sync error and not due to accidentally hiding trophies.  This was fixed by earning a new trophy, uploading it to psn and then syncing my profile.

Memnoch

Memnoch

bluh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

You can purposely hide games if you want to, if you do hide games then your profile will have an "H" on it, and your level will lower here on PSN Profiles in response to the amount of trophies you've hidden. However, I don't think all of that happens if you only hide your 0% games.

Confirmed - you only get the 'blue h of shame' if you hide games that have trophies earnt in them, so 0% games can be hidden as you like

Also great post Mango, explains everything throughly and clearly !

Edited by Memnoch, 21 January 2014 - 09:59 AM.

1353752034-1.jpg

xf22Razgriz

xf22Razgriz

Filipino gamer baby!! YEAH!!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationBased in Singapore : Born In the Philippines!

That should do the job!  B)  Thanks BlindMango!

No wonder my trophies aren't showing up via PSNP.

Probably when I played with the 'Privacy Setting' last night before I went to bed.

Done it over the PS4. (S2pid me, still in awe on how comfortable the DS4 over DS3)  :lol: 

I can only do so and get it fixed after work!

But hats off to you,Sir, for a very detailed one you got there! KUDOS!

Cheers! #goodvibes  :highfive: 

6U990.png

Far_from_horizon

Far_from_horizon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

HI there I'm new on this website and hope you guys can help me, because this is the only topic that might be related to my problem I'm having.

Now what my problem is that I'm on 98% with my COD Ghost trophies and just completed Veteran trophy for every level in the game, now one hidden trophy is missing which I know what it is, in Extinction mode I have to escape  for the first time but you see I already done that trophy and got it but now its hidden again and I escaped multiple times a few days ago and haven't gotten the trophy at all, does anyone know how to fix this because I really want to get the platinum for the game since I'm so close to getting it, if I have to redo all of the trophies then I know but wont be to happy lol

Thanks

Memnoch

Memnoch

bluh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

HI there I'm new on this website and hope you guys can help me, because this is the only topic that might be related to my problem I'm having.

Now what my problem is that I'm on 98% with my COD Ghost trophies and just completed Veteran trophy for every level in the game, now one hidden trophy is missing which I know what it is, in Extinction mode I have to escape  for the first time but you see I already done that trophy and got it but now its hidden again and I escaped multiple times a few days ago and haven't gotten the trophy at all, does anyone know how to fix this because I really want to get the platinum for the game since I'm so close to getting it, if I have to redo all of the trophies then I know but wont be to happy lol

Thanks

This is the wrong part to ask this kind of question - it pertains to trophies being hidden from the server, and not 'hidden trophies in a list' - your psn also doesn't seem to exist ?

Here would be the best place to ask :

PS3 : http://psnprofiles.c...of-duty-ghosts/

ps4 : http://psnprofiles.c...of-duty-ghosts/

1353752034-1.jpg

YK123

YK123

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I can't earn another trophy in a game that appears to be hidden since i have completed it 100%. Is there any other way to un-hide the trophies for this game?

Thanks

vivan

vivan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I can't earn another trophy in a game that appears to be hidden since i have completed it 100%. Is there any other way to un-hide the trophies for this game?
Thanks

You don't need to earn trophy in that game - you need to earn any trophy in any game. You need to increase trophy count, so PSNP will see that something on your account have changed and won't skip it when resyncing.

YK123

YK123

• Pip
  • 2 posts

You don't need to earn trophy in that game - you need to earn any trophy in any game. You need to increase trophy count, so PSNP will see that something on your account have changed and won't skip it when resyncing.

Ah my bad. Thanks for helping out.

Shadowrider50

Shadowrider50

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I'm wondering - is it even possible at all to directly discriminate whether someone has hidden trophies if they have only hidden 0% trophy lists?

Memnoch

Memnoch

bluh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

If they have only hidden 0% lists, they will not have the blue h on their profile ;)

1353752034-1.jpg

Shadowrider50

Shadowrider50

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Yeah, I know, but I meant whether such would be theoretically possible at all (without knowing the user's history or being the user)?

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • LocationScotland

Yeah, I know, but I meant whether such would be theoretically possible at all (without knowing the user's history or being the user)?

My guess is because they wouldn't have actually hidden any trophies, just games with 0%, and it therefore wouldn't affect their leaderboard placing meant it wasn't implemented. I don't know if theoretically it could, but it would then say "this user has hidden 0 trophies" which seems pointless.

Edited by Stevieboy, 28 March 2014 - 02:44 AM.

stevieboy1975.png

vivan

vivan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I'm wondering - is it even possible at all to directly discriminate whether someone has hidden trophies if they have only hidden 0% trophy lists?

No, only if you've seen their list without hidden games (e.g. they hid them later).

Cleggworth

Cleggworth

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help i'm having difficulty with profile not showing any trophies at all. It was fine earlier today but when i logged in just now it says its a private profile and i've got the blue H for hidden trophies. I've checked on my ps4, ps3 and vita and my privacy settings are set to anyone.

any ideas?

BlindMango

BlindMango

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help i'm having difficulty with profile not showing any trophies at all. It was fine earlier today but when i logged in just now it says its a private profile and i've got the blue H for hidden trophies. I've checked on my ps4, ps3 and vita and my privacy settings are set to anyone.

any ideas?

Hey, it looks like your profile is fixed now? Sometimes there are rare cases when if you update while PSN is down or under maintenance that it screws with your trophy privacy and gets fixed after updating the next time  :P

Posted Image

Reshiram25

Reshiram25

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

well im getting zero trophies and this is a new account and the us.playsation website is doing the same thing

Shareplay is Coming yaay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users