• 33 posts
  • LocationCA
http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

1. Sign in using your PSN account

2. Click on the Account tab

3. On the left, select Media & Devices

4. On the four options that show up, click on GAME

5. Deactivate All

6. You are about to deactivate all devices on your account for game media.
  • This action can be performed only once every 6 months.
  • To play games that were previously downloaded, you will need to activate a device from the [Account Management] menu on the device.
Are you sure you want to continue?

Select [YES]

That's all you can do at the moment until Playstation releases their new page that allows you to deactivate one single system.

Posted Image

Jazzerman

Jazzerman

Novice

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, US
Just a warning to everyone. You can only do this method once every six months right now and it will not deactivate video activation from a past machine. It's just for game activations from past systems. Still a great way to get rid of systems you no longer have or had to send in.

Platinums = 31 - Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, DC Universe Online, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 3, InFamous, InFamous 2, Just Cause 2, KOA: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Mirror's Edge, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Okami HD, Ratchet & Clank Collection (Plat x3), Ratchet & Clank: ACIT, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, The Sly Colletion (Plat x3), The Saboteur, PGA Tour 10, PGA Tour 12, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trine 2

PSN Downloads at 100% - 25 Games - Including Doom Classic Complete, Wolfenstein 3D, Flower, Bejeweled, Pixeljunk Shooter, Journey, Sideway, Poker Night 2, and others...
Jazzerman.png

Muff

Muff

Chill.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationSUNY Alcatraz
..i have a question. When you say:

5. Deactivate All

...what do you mean? will it deactivate 1 account on all the PS3s it was activated on, OR just deactivate all the accounts on your system you do this on? cuz i have a YLOD'd PS3, so i wanna deactivate my accounts on the thing

Just hold me in your heart, and let the ocean take me.

XxTigerheartxX

XxTigerheartxX

Novice

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCA

..i have a question. When you say:

...what do you mean? will it deactivate 1 account on all the PS3s it was activated on, OR just deactivate all the accounts on your system you do this on? cuz i have a YLOD'd PS3, so i wanna deactivate my accounts on the thing

it deactivates you're the account activated on the system. So if you have more accounts activated than you have to sign into each one and follow the above directions.

Posted Image

Azakos

Azakos

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
Sorry for being confused, but I still am a little bit. I think it would be cleared up if someone could answer this yes or no question for me.

Will performing this action from my PlayStation 3 console deactivate my PSN account from all five systems that my PSN account is activated on?

Posted Image

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

Sorry for being confused, but I still am a little bit. I think it would be cleared up if someone could answer this yes or no question for me.

Will performing this action from my PlayStation 3 console deactivate my PSN account from all five systems that my PSN account is activated on?

What part don't you get...are ya' dense? :P

In all seriousness...I don't know now neither. At one time you would just deactivate the one console, but this is new:

5. Deactivate All

Unless there is some fine-print I am missing, it sure does sound like ALL (as described) consoles would be affected.

Like Azkos, can someone who has actually done so recently clarify if a user can still chose individual consoles, or is it all or nothing?

Posted Image

Azakos

Azakos

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

What part don't you get...are ya' dense? :P

I thought I understood it until tigerheart's second post, lol.

Posted Image

NMD1

NMD1

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAustralia
ahh yes happy days have been waiting for this to come out now I can go deactivate my YLOD ps3 yayyy.

navvy7

navvy7

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNear Liverpool
I'm reading it as deactivating your account for downloaded content on "all" systems that are currently using it. Then it is a simple task of re-instating it on your own console and in my case my daughters ps3 too so that she can play the games i've bought from the store. I could be wrong but that seems to be the case, so Azakos the answer is yes all five systems will be deactivated from your account until they are re-activated using the option, all currently downloaded games on your own system will work again once this is done.

Posted Image

Awesome sig and Avatar by IOS's CMGravekeeper, thanks...

Posted Image

shelby900

shelby900

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorth East, UK
if u click the link on the first post and sign into the site you can deactivate all your systems at once nd then you will have to sign into each ps3 system seperately to re-activate it to play games and such, hope this helps.

also if you click on, media and devices then whichever media you want to de-actviate on all ps3 systems it will do it tht way then just sign into your ps3 system and re-activate it from their.

Edited by shelby900, 19 November 2011 - 02:01 PM.

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

if u click the link on the first post and sign into the site you can deactivate all your systems at once nd then you will have to sign into each ps3 system seperately to re-activate it to play games and such, hope this helps.

Yes, see, this is new. At one time, you could just deactivate 1 console or you had the option of deactivating ALL of them. Now that option is gone, and I think it is due to the fact that with the new "2 console" rule, it is a way of maintaining that.

Posted Image

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

I'm reading it as deactivating your account for downloaded content on "all" systems that are currently using it. Then it is a simple task of re-instating it on your own console and in my case my daughters ps3 too so that she can play the games i've bought from the store. I could be wrong but that seems to be the case, so Azakos the answer is yes all five systems will be deactivated from your account until they are re-activated using the option, all currently downloaded games on your own system will work again once this is done.

So after I deactivate, what happens to the PS3 I'm on? I just get signed out and have to sign back in?

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

shelby900

shelby900

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorth East, UK

So after I deactivate, what happens to the PS3 I'm on? I just get signed out and have to sign back in?

after you de-activate them you have to sign in on the system which you want activating again and re-activate as you did before, then enjoy gaming again

Yes, see, this is new. At one time, you could just deactivate 1 console or you had the option of deactivating ALL of them. Now that option is gone, and I think it is due to the fact that with the new "2 console" rule, it is a way of maintaining that.

this is new but i think it is also a good idea as i had 3 systems activated which had gone a few years ago, and my friend is down to his last activation, the 2 system rule is abit of a bother as i will have to activate 1 system when sum1 needs help and then de0activate that 1 to activate another which is goin to be a pain at the least lol

Spark-N

Spark-N

You just been Dubbledor'd

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • LocationGrimoire Wiess' Pages
Woop did this the other day now i can actually download the games from my old account YAY!!! since that was already activated on a few old PS3's
Spark-N.png

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

after you de-activate them you have to sign in on the system which you want activating again and re-activate as you did before, then enjoy gaming again

this is new but i think it is also a good idea as i had 3 systems activated which had gone a few years ago, and my friend is down to his last activation, the 2 system rule is abit of a bother as i will have to activate 1 system when sum1 needs help and then de0activate that 1 to activate another which is goin to be a pain at the least lol

Oh, then just re-download the games? That won't be hard.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

---------

shelby900

shelby900

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorth East, UK

Oh, then just re-download the games? That won't be hard.

so far i havnt had to re-download anything yet all my stuff is there, i just re-activated it and then everything was as normal. so as of yet u dnt need to download anything again.

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
Just a question- how do I then deactivate the systems authorized for Video, Music, and other stuff?

-------------

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

---------

XxTigerheartxX

XxTigerheartxX

Novice

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCA

Just a question- how do I then deactivate the systems authorized for Video, Music, and other stuff?

You can't, I suppose sony just cared about the abuse of gamesharing so which is why only GAME can be deactivated and none of the other stuff.

Posted Image

navvy7

navvy7

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNear Liverpool
I can report the same as Shelby. I simply re-activated my account on my ps3 and all my games worked again, I didn't need to re-download anything.

Posted Image

Awesome sig and Avatar by IOS's CMGravekeeper, thanks...

Posted Image

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts
  • LocationDenmark
PSP way to remote Deactive is stupid.
Please connect your PSP

Pururut_HDD.png
artemisthemp.png