Photo

Words and phrases that you hate...

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Shin

Shin

We live to survive, made to endure, born to die.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBetween Time & Space

Swag. I absolutely hate that word if it's even considered one.

Edited by Oblivion173, 04 May 2014 - 08:01 PM.

Spoiler

rllfXQs.png

Credit goes to TakahashiDemon for the signature

DEMON

DEMON

アレックス

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • YOLO (I really want to know when this became a thing.. I must have been hiding under a rock when this happened).
  • Using text speak; u, c, 4 etc.  It's annoying.
  • "Epic" mainly my nephew just does this but he says Epic near enough about everything when it had became a thing.  Made me hate the word hearing it constantly.
  • "Kawaii" Instead of saying it in English (Cute/Pretty), there's a lot out there that feel like they're into Japanese stuff so they must mix it up.  Seriously, stop.  I'm into Japanese stuff too but it's flipping annoying, either speak in Japanese completely when you do it or don't do it at all.  I can take it being said as a joke but when you are saying it because that's how you describe things that you find cute.. just stop.

l3tGIjk.png

Founder & Administrator at DemonGraphics.net Signature Gallery ★ Editor at LeadExample.net Blank Friend Requests will be ignored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users