• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/12/03/mortal-kombat-komplete-could-be-on-the-way.aspx

The UK ratings board has recently deemed an understandable 18+ rating to something called Mortal Kombat Komplete. While this listing is the first knowledge we have of the game, we're presuming it's a new edition of the game incorporating all the new downloadable characters and maybe some new treats.

CVG also says that earlier in the month, series creator Ed Boon teased an upcoming "Mortal Kombat surprise," which could very well be Komplete.

It looks like Capcom isn't the only company looking to fire off new iterations of its fighting games. We look forward to hearing more about this proposed new edition of the bloody fighter.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

Cthulu26

Cthulu26

Disposable Hero

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
So instead of fixing the online servers they're coming out with a GOTY type of thing? Wonderful. I honestly don't know how fighting games get away with bringing out multiple versions of the same game.

Posted Image

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

So instead of fixing the online servers they're coming out with a GOTY type of thing? Wonderful. I honestly don't know how fighting games get away with bringing out multiple versions of the same game.

Fighting games are a war of atrition. 'How long can I wait to buy this so I get more characters and a longer title?'

Capcom has a habit of releasing multiple of versions each new Street Fighter installment. With Street Fighter V, the developer will sell several codes to download brand new adjectives to the game's title. Options include Super-Duper Street Fighter V ($2.99), Ultimate Super-Duper Street Fighter V ($4.99), and Ultimate Super-Duper Street Fighter V x2 ($9.99).

Sorta like that

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith

Resident Sega fan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Don't forget Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

1_zps4315bbd3.png2_zps364a77da.png4_zps1e696607.png3_zpse151aeaf.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users