Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK
OK, here's the deal:

Nobody fucking owns this game, and even fewer people haven't boosted it already.

Basically, I have a code for The Witcher on PC. It's an awesome game. You want this.

I will give you this code if you boost me 50 wins.

That is all. Harass me on PSN or here if you agree to these (awesome, for both of us) terms.

SteelSammy

SteelSammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

OK, here's the deal:

Nobody fucking owns this game, and even fewer people haven't boosted it already.

Basically, I have a code for The Witcher on PC. It's an awesome game. You want this.

I will give you this code if you boost me 50 wins.

That is all. Harass me on PSN or here if you agree to these (awesome, for both of us) terms.

How much does this game cost? Is it downloadable in America?

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK

How much does this game cost? Is it downloadable in America?

I don't know, about tree fiddy (actually probably less than $8, the only question is how much less) and yes.

Edit: The PS Blog says it launched at $9.99, but I hope to sweet Niflheim that it's not still that much.

SteelSammy

SteelSammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

I don't know, about tree fiddy (actually probably less than $8, the only question is how much less) and yes.

Edit: The PS Blog says it launched at $9.99, but I hope to sweet Niflheim that it's not still that much.

If it doesn't need Move, your on.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

---------

Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK

Nope, it indeed does not, it's old as (which is why the online is quite so dead and decayed).

SteelSammy

SteelSammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

Nope, it indeed does not, it's old as (which is why the online is quite so dead and decayed).

I'm downloading it. Let's go.

-------------

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

---------

Pie

Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK