• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
I'm just curious if Naughty Dog has said anything in this regard, or if we can assume it will (since Uncharted 2 did)? It may inspire me to get into the multiplayer a little more. :P

simula67

simula67

Team Dingleberry

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationO-H! I-O!
I would bet on it.

simula67platinums.gif

Latest Platinum: Unit 13

Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered, Child of Light

SwT-CarbonzZ

SwT-CarbonzZ

Novice

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
I hope not because i hate to see my 73% Platinum on Uncharted 2 so i hope this stays 100% :)

My Facebook Fan Page

Once You Game , You Never Quit , Once You Have A Platinum , You Can Never Stop Hunting!

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
I hope to see something soon. So far the Treasure Hunter pass has been worthless.
Rowdi1.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
Dear God! I hope not! I hate love the Uncharted series to death, but the worst mistake with the series was adding the MP to the game. I absolutely HATE Uncharted MP. If you start playing the game late, you get raped by all the other people used to the game making it freaking hard and definetly not fun. It is this reason that I said screw you U2 DLC trophies. I got the platinum and played the story (which was awesome) and that is all that matters. If they add DLC trophies to U3 it is highly doubtful I will even bother, unless they are easy like KZ3's : ) Am I the only one who thinks Uncharted should say a SP game? If they didn't do MP they could make the SP campaign even longer!

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

Brenden

Brenden

WWE Youtuber

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think if they are going to do DLC and add trophies its gotta be within the roots of the game and that is its single player. Uncharted is a story based game and personally I am sick of seeing single player based games attempting to do multiplayer (AC Series, GTA) the option is fine but when they are adding in trophies into that component of the game it irritates me. I actually just got UC3 and went onto the multiplayer and I was a level 6 versing 70s and up, not fun at all.

I make WWE 2k14 Universe Mode videos, you can check them out here:

http://www.youtube.c...er/BrendenPlayz

megadethfan-69

megadethfan-69

• Pip
  • 12 posts
Probably, they will make another attempt to cash in

DeCobray

DeCobray

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I think it should stay singleplayer. Down to 55% with platinum. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users