• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationUSA
Why is it so difficult to get my signature to display the trophy card from this website? I've tried all 3 code options the main site gives me for my trophy card and all I end up with is "<p>[URL=". I'm not putting the < p> code or anything, just copy and pasting the code the site gives me, that's all. I've tried multiple times with no luck, it shouldn't be this hard :huh:
Posted Image
I'm featured on the official PS blog!!

Azakos

Azakos

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
Posted Image

test...

[URL= "http://psnprofiles.com/ Lil_Mermaid_Girl"][IMG ]http ://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ Lil_Mermaid_Girl.png[/IMG ][/URL ]

Sorry if this looks like a mess, but try copy/pasting this into your signature and remove the spaces.

Posted Image

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
The signature box in your profile settings functions similarly to you average everyday post box on this site. Add your signature image to it as you would add a picture to a post (clicking the Image option, its the picture of the photograph, in the post input area "toolbar"). Then click the image and the Link option in the toolbar (it looks like a chain with a plus sign) to link it to your profile.

That's how I did it I think. If the codes aren't working for you for some reason, I'd give this a shot.

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationUSA
I did what Azakos said and it came out as just the code showing (although it was the entire this time). So I tried Dreakon's method and I have the trophy card image displaying but I can't get it to link. I click it and the boxes around the image show up, click the Link option and input the direct link to my profile but it won't register or something. So I did the special BBCode option and used the PSNProfiles one and just have the text link to my profile. Thank you both ^-^
Posted Image

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
The image appears to be linking to your profile. It doesn't appear to be from hovering your mouse over it, but clicking it takes you there.

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationUSA
Ohhhhhhhh. :lol:

Thanks
Posted Image

Sociologamer

Sociologamer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ
Thanks! Finally got it to work too. From the main PSN Profiles home page, click Trophy Cards. When the frame pops up with the three different types of code you can use to show your trophy card, highlight the first set of code for "direct URL" and copy it (CTRL-C). Go to your profile page, click Edit your profile, then click Signature on the left. Like Dreakon said, select the photo icon on the second row and paste the URL here. Your signature will turn into the trophy card. :)

Posted Image

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 1,900 posts
  • LocationUK

Thanks! Finally got it to work too. From the main PSN Profiles home page, click Trophy Cards. When the frame pops up with the three different types of code you can use to show your trophy card, highlight the first set of code for "direct URL" and copy it (CTRL-C). Go to your profile page, click Edit your profile, then click Signature on the left. Like Dreakon said, select the photo icon on the second row and paste the URL here. Your signature will turn into the trophy card. :)

You can just copy/paste the BBCode for forums.

Sly-Ripper.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users