4 replies to this topic

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
This game is by far the most difficult of all the Cabela's games out right now. Trying to get through all the galleries and surviving for 7 minutes will test anyone going for this platinum.

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationda Lonely space between fantasy & reality..
really.? haven't played it. but have checked into it and from what I've read I got the impression it was fairly easy. but will look into it again cause it did peek My curiosity a while back.

MistressComp

MistressComp

Chat Moderator

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationPasting Eburk Quotes Somewhere
hmm that's interesting to know since I got the game and plan on platting it soon. I hope it's not too hard as I would like to keep my cabela games all at 100%

zbZ9L.png

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
I'm not saying it's impossible, just compared to the other Cabela's titles out, this one is gave me the biggest challenge.

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
I agree 100%. For those used to previous Cabela's games, you are in for a surprise with Dangerous Hunts 2011.

Although not terribly difficult, do not expect to rack up an instant PLAT on this new addition to the franchise, as you have a bit of work to do to get there.
The 7 minute survival will take more than a few tries to get through...and I am still trying!
The same can be said for a good handful of the galleries as well...you got your work cut out for you!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users