Posted Image

allsop1986

allsop1986

Hates Online Trophies

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire

I tried to send you a friend request. Message said that it was undeliverable due to your privacy settings.

Might be why I have no friends then :yay:
Changed my settings. For some reason It was set to receive nothing form no one lol

allsop1986.png..

Please feel free to add me but I do not game share or trade etc. Blank requests will be deleted! )

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO

Tch, have you seen Facebook? Cool people have thousands of friends, not hundreds. :rolleyes:

No I haven't seen facebook. Here's an idea, post up on Facebook asking for people to help you move and see how many of them actually show up then talk to me about quantity vs quality ;)

Might be why I have no friends then :yay:
Changed my settings. For some reason It was set to receive nothing form no one lol

I'll shoot another attempt later tonight.

skidmarkgn

skidmarkgn

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationRoy, Wa
Drum roll................... eleven!!

Four of them are "in real life" personal friends that get online about once a year. What can I say, I guess I'm not that friendly, lol. I was up to about 20 once, then I went on a deleting rampage. If I don't communicate w/you for more than a month... you're out!!
Posted Image

andremal

andremal

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs

If I don't communicate w/you for more than a month... you're out!!

Made the cut!

andremal.png

Shadowrider50

Shadowrider50

Tailsfan

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I have about 96

I leave some room for boosters to add me and unfortunately in some cases i have to delete my friends to make space

K9_Rage_Mastr

K9_Rage_Mastr

The One and Only

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Los Angeles
I have about 99 friends on my friend list. Having a full list and people in it you don't want to delete isn't fun :(

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationda Lonely space between fantasy & reality..
55 @ the moment. but been meaning to reduce that number by about 10 r 15.

ANTIOX_

ANTIOX_

Terrible Stuntman

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes, England
I have about 50 and if someone is offline for over 3 months then theyll get the chop!
some are real life friends, others are either people who have helped boost or gaming/clan buddys B)
Posted Image

dontwaketheKIDS

dontwaketheKIDS

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationThe River City
I have 20. I chat with about 3 or 4 regularly. Sad, I only have one friend IRL on PSN which is my brother-in-law who logs in once every few months. Oh well.

Hamster_Bear

Hamster_Bear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
the full 100 baby :D although it sucks having to delete people to make room for new friends. but hey, if I don't talk to you, or you've been inactive for like 4 or 5 months, you'll probably be the first to go. nothing personal

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

No I haven't seen facebook. Here's an idea, post up on Facebook asking for people to help you move and see how many of them actually show up then talk to me about quantity vs quality ;)

Never a truer sentence has been said.

Posted Image

angei3

angei3

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Well I have 70 or so only people I delete if they aren't on for 60 days but given that Im nice I tell they can add me back when active. Oh I also delete people if bullying they get no second chance.
Posted Image

OPS_GEAR107

OPS_GEAR107

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have like 63 friends but i try to keep in touch with everyone through chat,games,online,etc.Posted Image

louisthunter

louisthunter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Very few. Feel free to add me.

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
A few less than when I first posted on this thread. I think it is 48 or so now as I just went through and cleared some more off my list. Some from here, some from other sites, etc.

There are a few I will keep even if we don't play games too often, but for the most part, I will delete those I haven't gamed with in a while. It isn't as if it is brain-surgery to re-add them if we want to hook up again in the future as most I do keep in contact with through forums or Facebook.

Posted Image

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO
Just added another one tonite for the upcoming Ghostbusters boost session... :)

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
I'm surprised I even have that many.
My general rule for friends are is as soon as I forget who you are or what you did, buh bye.
I have friends that havent been on in months, but they can stay because I still recall that they are pals of mine.

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

JennifairyW

JennifairyW

Lalafellian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • LocationArendelle
I used to have 100 but it's at about 95 now, i like to have a little bit of space for new people. My list is mostly people I made friends with when i used to play Uncharted 2 multiplayer all the time, but probably around 60 out of the 95 i would want to always keep on my list having played and talked with them for such a long time :yay:

JennifairyW.png

https://facebook.com/jennifairywart

Somewhere between the time you arrive, and the time you go, may lie a reason you were alive, but you'll never know

mattie_medusa

mattie_medusa

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
I have 10 and most of them barely get on.

tumblr_mwjjbjjVTp1sohzu5o1_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users