1450 replies to this topic

Muff

Muff

Check yourself before I wreck you :|

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO HELL!
some easy games, a lot of racing games, and since i suck at racing games usually and have hard times platting them...9/10.

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid.

I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

- Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail, ADTR

spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNew York
Pretty sick list! Fairly difficult.... 9/10 :jaymon:

Posted Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationEngland
Some difficult plats, well done with Resistance 2 :D 7/10

Posted Image

Aeirou

Aeirou

Survivor

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationDark Souls II
9/10

I remember when I hit 10 platinums. *sigh*

Anyway, you have some great titles on there. Some of the shooter plats show others that you're either the master of your nerd rage or you have a drawer of broken controllers. - Don't fall into the crowd of people that plat games just for plats.. it's a waste of time. I try to make it a point to play some of those crappy "for the plat titles" just to know the difference between a good game and a bad one.

I have to commend the arkham asylum plat.. I played through the game myself and enjoyed it, but I kept getting headaches from it.. so I never got to plat it.

30bnu4w.png

Christopher

Christopher

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

9/10

I remember when I hit 10 platinums. *sigh*

Anyway, you have some great titles on there. Some of the shooter plats show others that you're either the master of your nerd rage or you have a drawer of broken controllers. - Don't fall into the crowd of people that plat games just for plats.. it's a waste of time. I try to make it a point to play some of those crappy "for the plat titles" just to know the difference between a good game and a bad one.

I have to commend the arkham asylum plat.. I played through the game myself and enjoyed it, but I kept getting headaches from it.. so I never got to plat it.

8/10
You have some great Plats, but none of them look too ridiculous. Some of the RPG's do stand out.
Overall, nice collection, and with out a doubt, finishing Arkham City and Asylum would make that trophy case a 9/10

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

Aexuz

Aexuz

Pink Panda

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationDragon Aerie
I'll say 7/10 for a good collection. You need to finish some games I see many open ones there., out of your 89 games you have only completed 22.

Aexuz.png

Aeirou

Aeirou

Survivor

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationDark Souls II
10/10

One of the few above 30 trophies that I've seen without movie games or easy plat titles. I like that you aren't afraid to grind to finish a title, but I don't agree with the completionist theory. I don't know if I'll like a game when I put it in my PS3, so I don't finish games I'm not enjoying.

8/10
You have some great Plats, but none of them look too ridiculous. Some of the RPG's do stand out.
Overall, nice collection, and with out a doubt, finishing Arkham City and Asylum would make that trophy case a 9/10

As I mentioned in my rating to the person I was responding too, I respect the people who can plat batman, but battling a headache and the enemies of gotham isn't my idea of a good time. I think rating someone's plats should be about how they treat themselves. If you force yourself to play easy games just for plats, you aren't having fun. It's a number... if you enjoy the games you're finishing than that's all that matters. :)

30bnu4w.png

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationIreland
Some good ones, but no real killer - 7.5/10

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

Muff

Muff

Check yourself before I wreck you :|

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO HELL!
20/10;.....11 cuz its gota, 9 cuz the list is legit, im envious you finally got RFG :wub:

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid.

I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

- Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail, ADTR

PRARPIN

PRARPIN

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
7/10
I know that may seem harsh but, it looks like you are avoiding your harder games. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Well, that is unless you didn't like the games you have set to the side. That is another factor to consider. But, just at a glance, I would say 7/10. I do commend you on the FPS plats. I have yet to tackle a FPS not being a huge fan of them myself.

Before I get judged, take into consideration that I play games that I research. I really make sure that I'm going to like a game before I buy it. Trophies and trophy difficulty are never a factor when I play a game.

Trine 2 is a perfect example of that. The game is awesome but the plat is just a give-a-way.

prarpin.pngGouken_S-Long.png

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationEngland
I would say 7/10, nothing brutal but well done on the GOW series :awesome:

Posted Image

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationIreland
Not many, and nothing too difficult. 5/10

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
  • LocationJustice, Illinois
you have a very nice collection of platinums, and a very good completion rate. some of your platinums are very impressive, such as vanquish, dead space 2, killzone 2, and assassins creed brotherhood. no childish games, either.

im going to rate it 10/10

Posted Image

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationScotland
A good solid 7/10. A lot of games I have in my collection, but you lost a point for Terminator Salvation :P

stevieboy1975.png

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationda Lonely space between fantasy & reality..

Posted Image. nothing that gamers have found overly difficult.

Christopher

Christopher

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
Some very brave/time consuming Plats!
9/10 just for those. I'll act like I didn't see Damnation(although I know you got it for completionist sake.)

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationIreland
A lot of easy plats in fairness 5/10

sjny.png

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

ShadowGandalf

ShadowGandalf

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationUK England
Nice collection Gota... Very nice infact... I would say 9/10. A lot of difficult and time absorbing ones. Well done.

Trophy Games = 166

Latest Plat/100%:-#81 Infamous: Second Son/#74 Metal Gear Solid V:  Ground Zeroes 

Yet to 100%Uncharted 3 DLC - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Metal Gear Solid 2 HD - NFS Most Wanted DLC

Skyrim DLC - Okami HD - Quantum Conundrum - Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - GTAV - Beyond: Two Souls

Knack - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Don't Starve

The Walking Dead S2 - South Park: Stick of Truth

ShadowGandalf.png 

PS4 Games I plan on getting (subject to change of mind)

Watchdogs - Minecraft - Daylight - The Witness - The Crew

Star Wars: Battlefront - The Division - Uncharted - The Order 1886

Raz

Raz

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationArroyo Grande, California
Nice collection Gandalf, I give it a 9.5/10 for some nice platinums

Posted Image
Avatar and signature by my Best Friend and Brotha K9_Rage

Christopher

Christopher

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
A mix of hard and easy platinums, but I have many of the same ones!
Some of the stick outs are 100% on Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, and in general, all of your other racers.
Probably a nice 7/10 from me.

On other note, is there a restriction to how often one should post in this thread. My last post was just a few ago, but I wanted to keep the topic up as I find it to be a fun one, but it may get redundant if the same person posts between everyone.

pEt6b.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users