1459 replies to this topic

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationScotland

On other note, is there a restriction to how often one should post in this thread. My last post was just a few ago, but I wanted to keep the topic up as I find it to be a fun one, but it may get redundant if the same person posts between everyone.

I wouldn't think so, as it gives someone else a chance to rate your platinums. That is what the thread is all about :D.

6/10 BTW :P

stevieboy1975.png

Aexuz

Aexuz

Pink Panda

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationDragon Aerie
I'll say 8/10, If you get the GTA IV plat the score will definitely go up.

Aexuz.png

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada
You've got a lot of nice ones, Aexuz. Especially Star Ocean, RoF, and the Crescent Pale Mist 100%! I'll give you a nice 9.5/10

ps. How long did it take you to get that gold trophy in Battle Fantasia?

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

Aexuz

Aexuz

Pink Panda

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationDragon Aerie
Great platinums in your collection, I give you a 9.5/10 for the GTA IV and Wipeout HD platinums, very nice ones to have.

The gold trophy of BF took me a lot of time and patience, something arround 15-20 hours of boredom and frustation :blink:

Aexuz.png

AdmiralAwesome91

AdmiralAwesome91

Novice

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationTwilight Zone
9.5/10, Awesome Collection

Majority if not all your plats are impressive, you have good taste in games, a high completion rate, and a PPS :yay:

Posted Image

Click signature to view my Trophy Profile

Posted Image

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • LocationIreland
A completion ratio of that quality has to be mentioned. You have a mix bag of platinums, some great ones and some not so great ones. However, overall I have to give you an 8.9/10 :D

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

Cthulu26

Cthulu26

Disposable Hero

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
Not a single b.s. plat in there, good job gota. An 8.5/10 for you

Posted Image

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada
I have to give you a 9/10. You have a lot of the same rare plats as I do... Payday, Gta 4, Wipeout! BOOM ! Congrats on Payday btw... did Rowdi finish it too?

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

Cthulu26

Cthulu26

Disposable Hero

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
Well if I get a 9, then certainly you get a 9.5. Your collection rivals mine any day.

Nah Rowdi is still working on Easy St. but we'll get him it eventually. He just had to leave THAT one for last lol.

Posted Image

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • LocationIreland
9/10 Great games and great platinums; great job, amigo!

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationScotland
0/10
Worst set of platinums i've ever seen in my life!
Wait! Did I say zero? I meant

10/10

:lol:

Awesome collection there, i'm so envious :blush: :lol:

stevieboy1975.png

CompSci88

CompSci88

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
6/10. Good collection nonetheless.

CompSci88.png

Currently playing: Cleaning backlog

AdmiralAwesome91

AdmiralAwesome91

Novice

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationTwilight Zone
10/10, I thought I would never give anyone this score especially someone with Hannah Montana plat but your collection is beyond impressive and a completion rate that high with a ton of hard games.

Btw click my sig to view my collection :)

Posted Image

Click signature to view my Trophy Profile

Posted Image

PRARPIN

PRARPIN

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
10/10
Sweet. 100% completion at the moment. Nice mixed bag of :platinum:s. Well rounded with difficult and some easy :platinum:s. Not afraid of a game without a plat as well. Great list.

prarpin.pngGouken_S-Long.png

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • LocationIreland
6/10 Not many, but one or two good, tough platinums.

sjny.png

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

PRARPIN

PRARPIN

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
Hmm...Rated me on quantity huh? Not what I do personally but hey, to each their own.

Lot....tons....metric tons of FPS. Not a genre I'm that familiar with. Getting there though. GTAIV plat is impressive. A few other impressive plats. However, a few that seems to be left in the dust. I'm guessing the last two trophies for FC2 are a bitch.

8.5/10

prarpin.pngGouken_S-Long.png

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationEngland
Nice collection of plats prarpin! Well done on the 97% completion :) 8/10

Posted Image

Warbear

Warbear

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
Not sure if you got rated yet Sidewinder. But i'm gonna have to say 4/10. Nothing out of the ordinary
But it's pretty decent for someone with low trophies (:

ModernWarbear_2.png

Mattas

Mattas

Novice

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationNewcastle U.K
8/10 for ModernWarbear_2. Good job on Dead Space 2 & GTA IV and impressive completion %.

Posted Image

Taking a break from trophies, don't try and add me for anything trophy related it will be declined.

Malik

Malik

PSNP Official Personal Trainer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationScandinavia
7.8 / 10

GTA IV, Fifa and killzone 2 makes your list on the good end of average, but i see you have earned socom Legally which is very impressive mate. Good Job ! :D

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider

maliksen.png

checklist

http://psnprofiles.c...ophy-checklist/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users