14 replies to this topic

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
wow... I started playing this game last night and i love it... These games are all free for PLUS members right now and if you haven't already downloaded them then you should...

anyone who has seen the movies will most likely find this game to spark a bit of nostalgia (it did for me).

The trophies pretty much just ding on their own while you sit back and play through a story... and the voice acting is amazing because it actually sounds like the real characters...

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

oscar_383

oscar_383

New account Jarred_450

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I agree, the guy that did the voice for marty was spot on, and Doc had his origional voice actor from the movie.

I got these on release day last year, and got the plat for the disc version of the game. Some of the trophies in the later games are very missable if you do things out of order. just a warning.

Posted Image

New Account Jarred_450

Assassins Creed 2 - AC: Brotherhood - AC: Revelations - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Infamous - Infamous 2 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 -

PSN 100%

inFamous Festival of Blood - Frogger Returns

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
i was just looking at the platinum trophy and its just a platinum trophy image... i think it should have been a Flux Capacitor or something...

and the name of the platinum "1.21 jigawatts"

just saying...

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

oscar_383

oscar_383

New account Jarred_450

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
agreed, but one of the regular trophy images, iirc is a flux copacitor also

Posted Image

Posted Image

New Account Jarred_450

Assassins Creed 2 - AC: Brotherhood - AC: Revelations - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Infamous - Infamous 2 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 -

PSN 100%

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen

agreed, but one of the regular trophy images, iirc is a flux copacitor also

Posted Image

ahh... thats why... i didn't see that trophy yet...

I think that after i play the downloaded games i might pick up the actual game so i can nab that platinum too... so far its a great game!

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

oscar_383

oscar_383

New account Jarred_450

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
a new copy of the disc is only 19.99 so i'm sure you could get a used for even cheaper.

Posted Image

New Account Jarred_450

PSN 100%

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Anyone seen a EU copy of this game (disc)?
Posted Image
Posted Image

skidmarkgn

skidmarkgn

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • LocationRoy, Wa

i was just looking at the platinum trophy and its just a platinum trophy image... i think it should have been a Flux Capacitor or something...

and the name of the platinum "1.21 jigawatts"

just saying...

How about "Great Scott!!" for the name of the plat.
Posted Image

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

ahh... thats why... i didn't see that trophy yet...

I think that after i play the downloaded games i might pick up the actual game so i can nab that platinum too... so far its a great game!

I already got 100% on all the games ages ago, but I agree with you, I am going to get the disc game for 60 more trophies and a plat!

a new copy of the disc is only 19.99 so i'm sure you could get a used for even cheaper.

Yes, but that is if you can find one! It is $14.99 used at Gamestop, but as I said it is impossible to find!

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
I wouldn't go as far as to say I love it, but it is a different little distraction from the norm. Now, I have to admit I have never seen any of the movies...well, I've seen parts of the first Back to the Future, so any movie references, if any, get lost on me.

I look forward to playing the other episodes for no other reason than it is a nice break from shooting and blowing people up...and it does have a likable, unique quality to it. I also have to say, the one trophy where you had to flawlessly mix the rocket fuel took me more than a few tries to get.

I do know this, now that I have played the first episode, the wife and I plan on having a Back to the Future movie-marathon within the next few nights. :awesome:

Posted Image

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen

I wouldn't go as far as to say I love it, but it is a different little distraction from the norm. Now, I have to admit I have never seen any of the movies...well, I've seen parts of the first Back to the Future, so any movie references, if any, get lost on me.

I look forward to playing the other episodes for no other reason than it is a nice break from shooting and blowing people up...and it does have a likable, unique quality to it. I also have to say, the one trophy where you had to flawlessly mix the rocket fuel took me more than a few tries to get.

I do know this, now that I have played the first episode, the wife and I plan on having a Back to the Future movie-marathon within the next few nights. :awesome:

oh my gosh, you have to!!!

in fact the stories that you are playing though right now are a sequel to the three movies... I thought the games were good but not great... the "great" part about the games were the characters (who most of us know from the movies) and the music (very nostalgic... also for those of us who grew up watching these)... whoever did the voice acting for Marty made me feel like it was Michael J. Fox

Ive seen all of them at least 3 times each... and after i finished all 5 episodes i begged my buddy to let me borrow the trilogy so i can watch them again, lol

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • LocationScotland

Anyone seen a EU copy of this game (disc)?

The EU version is due to be released 30th March.

stevieboy1975.png

kratoz_4411

kratoz_4411

Novice

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Sorry guys but I cant figure out how to record young Emmett's mutterings to convince him to divulge to me about his rocket project. Can anybody please give me a hand? I equipped the recorder from my inventory but I dont know how to use it. :S

kratoz_4411.png

Mr Incredible

Mr Incredible

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Sorry guys but I cant figure out how to record young Emmett's mutterings to convince him to divulge to me about his rocket project. Can anybody please give me a hand? I equipped the recorder from my inventory but I dont know how to use it. :S

I think you just find Emmett walking around and press X if you have equipped the recorder.

Jarred__383 Platinum Trophies

Jarred__383.png

Typical. I mean - why apply cognitive resources to a problem when you can just throw crap at it.

-Enigma

The Thunderflop knows neither friend nor foe, only destruction

-The Murray

kratoz_4411

kratoz_4411

Novice

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

I think you just find Emmett walking around and press X if you have equipped the recorder.

I'll try it but I think what happened is, after I equipped the recorder then I press X on him, it just opened the dialogue that has an option to tell him that he is too scared on his father, or tell him about the rocket but he immediate stopped me.

Anyway, I'll try it later when I got home. Appreciate it!!! B)

kratoz_4411.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users