• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

ANTIOX_

ANTIOX_

Terrible Stuntman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes, England
Hey, I thought this would be a good topic!!
Personally its got to be people who swap teams in online games just to be on the winning team to get more points resulting in majorly unbalanced teams!!!

gggrrrr...... killzone 2 really winds me up because of this :angry:

anyway what makes you want to throw the controller across the room when gaming??????
Posted Image

SIDEWINDER_21X

SIDEWINDER_21X

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationEngland

POPULAR

Hmm, I must say playing Call of Duty online can be a very fun, but also an rather frustrating experience.

First you have the little kids screaming down the mic in lobbies, and they're the ones usually running around the map using very cheap tactics (such as only using dual wield machine pistols). Not to mention people that camp excessively, don't play the objective, boost, or are just too skilled at the game for their own good!

But other than that it's a great game to play online with friends, and one I'll keep coming back to :)

Posted Image

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Multiplayer, that ain't Coop and God of War: Challenge of Mati Pula
Posted Image
Posted Image

angei3

angei3

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Online trophies seriously I hate when they have it part of winning trophies should be part of DCL pack.
Posted Image

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
I have a few dislikes in modern games-
  • Online players that are only concerned with their own K/D Ratio. I play half of my matches on team games, support the team. Sometimes I don't even use a gun, and just use a riot shield. (COD)
  • When a game puts too much emphasis on a badly designed mechanic (Assassin's Creed: Revelations, I'm looking at you)
  • When a game's file size gets too big to play properly, and it ruins the game. (Skyrim!)

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

POPULAR

I often dislike collectible trophies. They just get so annoying.

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

ANTIOX_

ANTIOX_

Terrible Stuntman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
i can relate to some of the above lol but still unbalanced teams are a pain in the a$$ for me! "FOOCKING TEAM SWAPPING"
Posted Image

K9_Rage_Mastr

K9_Rage_Mastr

The One and Only

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Los Angeles
When alot of cheap things that makes a game more challenging occurs, I get easily annoyed. For example, on Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, whenever someone uses Deidara and only presses :square: to defeat me annoys me, because they only have to mash on one button! I get a kick out of kicking Deidara's ass in that game because of that.

Zallera

Zallera

• Pip
  • 21 posts
Poor Story and crappy pacing are my biggest annoyances.

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 5,910 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub

POPULAR

Trophies are my biggest annoyance. Not because I don't enjoy collecting them or enjoy watching my PSN level increase, but because I know many people who flat out refuse to play fantastic games because the trophy list is hard, or because the game doesn't have a platinum or whatever the case may be. For someone to completely write off a game based on the trophy list is absolutely crazy to me. Even if I a game has a ridiculous trohy list where you don't get a single trophy for story based progress or completing the game, I'd have no problem playing it if it was my cup of tea. Hell, White Knight Chronicles is pretty much like that and I loved that game.

Parker

pokesigname_by_jennifairyw-d7hp77e.png

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Trophies are my biggest annoyance. Not because I don't enjoy collecting them or enjoy watching my PSN level increase, but because I know many people who flat out refuse to play fantastic games because the trophy list is hard, or because the game doesn't have a platinum or whatever the case may be. For someone to completely write off a game based on the trophy list is absolutely crazy to me. Even if I a game has a ridiculous trohy list where you don't get a single trophy for story based progress or completing the game, I'd have no problem playing it if it was my cup of tea. Hell, White Knight Chronicles is pretty much like that and I loved that game.

Parker

This describes my feelings towards trophies. And it's unfortunate I am one of the people swayed by trophy lists. But I'd rather play a good game with a hard trophy list than suffer through a horrible game with an easy one.

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO

POPULAR

What annoys you most in gaming?

Other gamers. :ninja:

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
  • LocationJustice, Illinois
CAMPERS!!!!

Posted Image

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

POPULAR

More than a few things:

1. People who play team-based games yet run around like Rambo's, worrying only about their stats or KD's rather than working as part of a team to win the match/objective.

2. Arrogant or elitist attitudes.

3. Listening to other peoples' music. Turn the shit off or go play a SP game and play the music as loud as you want.

4. Fights. I mean really, I could care less about what someone and their spouse/GF/BF, significant other or whatever are having a disagreement about. Either STFU or turn off the headphone and take care of your personal business.

5. Most online trophies.

6. People who purposely try and ruin other players games. I am not talking about the new gamer who may be learning the ropes and pulls a bonehead move (we have all done that), but those fucktards who purposely team-kill, shoot or whatever with no other goal than to mess up a gaming session.

Posted Image

Deth

Deth

自殺

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationLe Cabaret de L’Enfer
- When lag slows you down and messes you up. (Super Empire Strikes Back)
- Douchebags that use Frag rounds in BF3.
- Cutscenes that can't be skipped!
- Dying in a tough spot and facing a cutscene that can't be skipped! hurr
- When people blast music through their headset... it's almost always shitty music too.
- Overhyped games that tons of people get just to realize that it's shit. (Killzone 3, COD, Sonic the Hedgehog etc..)
- Games that lay under the radar that turn out to be some of the best ones that you've played in awhile that nobody knows about because the piece of shit overhyped games are brainwashing the masses :( (Shadows of the Damned, The Warriors, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission.)

Parker

Yea, that's unfortunate, but there are a lot of trophies that have pushed me into doing things that I normally would not have done that turned out to be pretty cool.

Deth_Breath.png

PSN: Deth_Breath / XBL: SenzuriPowerUp

buynee

buynee

Novice

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationNEW ZEALAND.
little kids, racism, homophobics and anybody who plays cod ( most overrated game ever ) :angry:.... and guys who have " i'm the sh*t " attitude...

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

6. People who purposely try and ruin other players games. I am not talking about the new gamer who may be learning the ropes and pulls a bonehead move (we have all done that), but those fucktards who purposely team-kill, shoot or whatever with no other goal than to mess up a gaming session.

I unfortunately, tend to be this guy on Call of Duty. I don't necessarily want to ruin my team, but I go knifing the whole game because I find it more engaging and fun than shooting em up. Some games I'll be good at knifing, some games I'll be bad, but in the end, it wasn't the purposeful idea of ruining another allies game, but to embarrass the enemy team.

pEt6b.png

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Parker

You would hate me then I guess. :lol: Though I just won't spend my time and money on games without trophies at all, I don't mind a difficult trophy list/no platinum. I have enough awesome games with trophies. ;)

My biggest annoyance are people online who clearly abuse exploits, but act as though they are actually good at the game. Find that a lot in NHL 12 and probably sports games in general. Instead of playing hockey, they just try the same one or two high percentage scoring attempts (such a high percentage I feel confident calling it a borderline exploit) the entire game. If you try these things enough, they will go in... no matter how good I play. Then to gloat like you actually have any idea how hockey is played? Give me a break.

MarkGibbons

MarkGibbons

Retired Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
I hate it when my team is too good. I love beating an entire team by myself. Goes back to the GTA IV Team matches, where I'd start with myself serving 6+ people on most occasions. I don't remember losing either.

MarkGibbons.png?8941

ANTIOX_

ANTIOX_

Terrible Stuntman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
sorry americans but i find you guys kinda annoying its always some american dude whos on the mic acting like a child or thinking their the dogs bollocks. very rarely its someone from another country who acts like this...... maybe its just the fact that people from america make up most of the percentage of gamers, who knows?!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users