• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

rallysportev

rallysportev

The ...zzzz...Sleepy Gamer

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

I'm not sure about this but is that the part where you enter & climb some wall vines?

The best way I can describe it is this way. Remember in the movie Raiders of The Lost Ark at the beginning where the guide tells Indy to throw him the relic and he will throw Indy the whip so Indy can swing across the small chasm to freedom? Ok, now picture Kratos in Indy's place but every time he jumps over the chasm to the other side he falls to his death...yeah that's me.

On topic: Don't get me wrong I love platform games I just hate jumping over stuff.

In multiplayer games I look for the mute button right away cause I'm just not interested in other ppl's music or lame smack talk.

House work can't kill you but hey, why take a chance?!

Phyllis Diller

Currently reading William Shakespeare's Star Wars Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher

Masamune_316

Masamune_316

♠ Perfectionist ♠

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • LocationBehind You...

That's easy, I hate online trophies that's like a knife in the heart for people with a crappy internet connection, so there's no chance at a platinum.

Edited by Masamune_316, 10 November 2013 - 06:56 PM.

PalADHM.png  Masamune_316.png

ChronostheSniper

ChronostheSniper

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEngland

Well, three things anyway:

1) Pointless RPG elements. Why have them? End of. They basically only bring about unnecessary frustration for me.

2) Online trophies. I consider this a real slap in the face since I may be going for Platinum, but online mode is full of players who are too good to get trophies off of.

3) People with terrible quality microphones. Sometimes I want to concentrate on the game, but someone with a voice like a chainsaw down a chalkboard screaming into their mic which causes feedback something horrible can sour it for me.

Captain_Cutscene

Captain_Cutscene

RobCo Industries Engineer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationIreland

Games which make terrible Multiplayer gameplay additions just to elongate longevity. A few days later MP servers are completely dead. Anyone getting the game beyond this is pretty much doomed to a 60% completion ratio.

Bioshock 2 was a good example. They could have ditched the MP and then put some extra single player trophies.

Captain_Cutscene.png 

IMPORTANT: If you want to add me, make sure you say you are from PSNProfiles. If you don't - no add :)

HaSoOoN-MHD

HaSoOoN-MHD

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Gamers who automatically discard professional reviews because ''their on da pay roll'' and instead prefer some random person on YouTube because he's ''legit.''

I'd trust pro reviews with my purchases way more than just a bunch of random users.

tumblr_mvrrzyQ3mN1r5y8sxo1_500.png

Vaporeon

Vaporeon

True Tekken God

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

mostly the online shit ^_^

zorry777.pngGeorgiet.png

thi3fx12

thi3fx12

Rookie

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

online trophies! that's it really :]

A_Hyper_Squirrel

A_Hyper_Squirrel

Novice

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe Scumm Bar

What annoys me most tends to change based on what games I've recently been playing, but it's almost always technical issues. I'm going for the Silent Hill 3 HD Platinum, and I am so tired of the game crashing. One of the major ways to get higher ranks (and a trophy) in Silent Hill games is to have a very low number of saves, and when the port/remake is so unstable that it crashes somewhere random each playthrough, it always makes me lose 30-60 minutes of progress for no good reason.

A_Hyper_Squirrel.png

Castillo_82

Castillo_82

Novice

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Multiplayer trophies in general. I hate being forced to play/boost a MP mode because of some ridiculous/tedious trophy requirements. I've got nothing against competitive MP or co-op games, it just feels better to play online games when its optional with no online trophies attached :) At least for me.

Castillo_82.png

"Just shirt, no pants like Winnie The Pooh"

NightWing

NightWing

Elite

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

online luck-based stuff <_<

NightWing127.png

NIGHTWING_zpsbce13bc9.png?t=1369942551

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users