6 replies to this topic

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
  • LocationJustice, Illinois
here is a list of all the DLC that is coming out in US with the release date and price

http://www.nisameric...nav_id=disgaea4

Posted Image

Christopher

Christopher

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
Wow, with that much DLC, might as well wait and buy a collectors or GOTY edition. Just eyeing it, it seemed to be 40-50+$

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

Wow, with that much DLC, might as well wait and buy a collectors or GOTY edition. Just eyeing it, it seemed to be 40-50+$

well, i have come across this (which isnt coming out in US sadly :( ) and i was thinking about importing it, since it has the DLC of fuka and desco. but i dont know if i need the original save data for the game, i have put over 500 hours in the US version, but idk if i need the japanese save data. http://www.play-asia...en-70-4b9h.html

Posted Image

acasser

acasser

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Locationnorthern New Jersey
It would be nice if they'd do a package deal of all the DLC bundled into one when it's all said and done. I'd pick up that, but I'm not particularly interested in buying umpteen million things piecemeal.

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen

It would be nice if they'd do a package deal of all the DLC bundled into one when it's all said and done. I'd pick up that, but I'm not particularly interested in buying umpteen million things piecemeal.

I agree...

Didn't they do that for Disgaea 3? I think it might just be a matter of time my friend... *crosses fingers*

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

GameOverComesAll

GameOverComesAll

Overlord

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

I agree...

Didn't they do that for Disgaea 3? I think it might just be a matter of time my friend... *crosses fingers*

They did indeed. I actually bought that package, but mostly because it was available when I began playing the game. They will most likely do it once again for Disgaea 4.

GameOverComesAll.png

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

They did indeed. I actually bought that package, but mostly because it was available when I began playing the game. They will most likely do it once again for Disgaea 4.

i just hope they will make a complete edition of the game that includes all the DLC, like they did for disgaea 1 and 2 when putting them on psp, and disgaea 3 when putting it on ps vita. but the thing is, i dont want it on ps vita. i want the complete edition on ps3 lol

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users