• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
So I'm kind of digging the idea of stopping at the local music store, possibly this weekend, and investing a little money on a "starter" electric guitar bundle. Apparently they are rather affordable ($200 or so).

Since I'm considering doing that, of course one of the first thoughts is this nifty Rocksmith game to help me learn!

Two questions, why is this $80 new at Gamestop... just for the game? Is it because it includes that little cable as well? That's a relatively tough pill to swallow.

Also, should I be concerned about what guitar I get, or will any one I get work just as good as any others?

Thanks!

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 4,940 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub
I believe the cable is the reason it is $80. Without it you can't plug your guitar in.

As far as a guitar, I would reccommend an Epiphone for a beginner. They are cheap and sound great, although anything you get will work for the game.

Parker

Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

mfbF15h.png

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!

PSN: James_Page | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | XBL: Mopar Parker | NN: 1stGenCummins 

MarkGibbons

MarkGibbons

Retired Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
I just paid $117 today. It's rare, and comes with high quality cables. Music is not cheap.

MarkGibbons.png?8941

MutinyTeddie

MutinyTeddie

Novice

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

just bought it after alot of debating with myself, about it actually delivering what it said it would. and guess what, it does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users