15 replies to this topic

hunglikeamuppet

hunglikeamuppet

Lord Helmet

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Locationon Spaceball1
hey guys,
would anyone mind giving me a hand sometime to boost the online component of burnout: paradise.

I was playing the game a while ago, but to be honest i just didn't know what the hell i was doing.

i tried both starting a freeburn challenge, and searching for one.

all i know is that i was driving around aimlessly, even after finding the players whom the CPU told me i was paired with, or challenging.

but nothing happend. i read in the freeburn menu that one thing to accomplish was to crash into each other, and we did - but nothing happened. the task was not ticked on the challenges accomplished.

i did manage to jump over another player's car. but everything else - i only once got a prompt that a challenege was issued, and when i accomplished it, everyone else was just randomly driving around crashing, racing etc.

and in the middle of some challenges, i was suddenly booted from the game because someone had left, and so the challenge no longer existed.

wtf?!

this is more frustrating than fun.

did i do something wrong? is there an easier way to play this portion of burnout without getting burnout?

i would like to especially boost the 8 players meet at bobcat stadium. but really, how the hell are you supposed to complete 10 freeburn challenges if players keep leaving a group? and can you instigate a challenge, or does the computer do it automatically?

i am feckin' confused and exasperated.

i need some explanations!

aAAAAARARARararararraggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO
Here's some info:

http://burnout.wikia...burn_Challenges
http://burnout.wikia...imed_Challenges

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
Hit me up, I'd be glad to play a bit online with you.

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

hunglikeamuppet

hunglikeamuppet

Lord Helmet

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Locationon Spaceball1

Hit me up, I'd be glad to play a bit online with you.

awesome - seriously?!
thanks dg - you're da man!

I literally only need the send a friend an invite; complete your 1st freeburn challenege and complete 10 challenges.

i will have to coordinate some other time the one where you meet 8 people at the stadium. and the one where you send someone a mug shot - i have a regular usb camera i use to skype - i hope it does not necessarily have to be an eyetoy camera for it to work, though.

when can you boost, dude?

btw: here's a list of the 10 simplest, seemingly quick, most straightforward freeburn challenges i found on the available list.

would you be happy enough with those?
  • Crash into each other
  • Meet inside the Wildcats Baseball Stadium
  • Drive in oncoming traffic for 75 yards
  • Smash through 2 Billboards
  • Meet at Fort Lawrence Naval Yard
  • Get Some Air (jump from a ramp?)
  • Meet at the Maplemount Country Club
  • Near Miss a traffic vehicle
  • Jump 35 yards (that long route southwest of the map would be ideal - huge jumps there)
  • Drive in oncoming traffic for 500 yards on Nelson Way

Posted Image

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

awesome - seriously?!

I literally only need the send a friend an invite; complete your 1st freeburn challenege and complete 10 challenges.

i will have to coordinate some other time the one where you meet 8 people at the stadium. and the one where you send someone a mug shot - i have a regular usb camera i use to skype - i hope it does not necessarily have to be an eyetoy camera for it to work, though.

btw: here's a list of the 10 simplest, seemingly quick, most straightforward freeburn challenges i found on the available list.

• Crash into each other
  • Jump 35 yards (that long route southwest of the map would be ideal - huge jumps there)

I had done all of the challenges when i had the disc copy of the game, but when I switched to digital the save didn't transfer.
Yeah, I can easily do any of those. Hit me up any time I'm online (likely on weekends, occasionally between 9pm and 10pm on weeknights), I'll gladly help

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

hunglikeamuppet

hunglikeamuppet

Lord Helmet

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Locationon Spaceball1
awesome - thanks bud - will certainly keep an eye out for you on PSN - thanks again in advance!

Posted Image

Nasty_Rory

Nasty_Rory

Ooops, you're dead.....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Location¡uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ no⅄
Muppet,

PSN msg me when you want a race, I will be there in seconds!

Signature by the genius that is cmgravekeeper

Ya0iLt4.png

broy300

broy300

Old Fart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
The 8 people meeting in the baseball stadium can be a pain in the ass. You can tell right away if the room you join is full of crazed monster drinking hyper bastards that just want to smash into you. If you see me on my PS3 and need a sane person to help you, shoot me a invite and I'll try to help you out.

broy300.png

patate12

patate12

Novice

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Locationhere

{…} You can tell right away if the room you join is full of crazed monster drinking hyper bastards that just want to smash into you. {…}

HAHAHA, such a typical situation, indeed ! :lol:

Edited by patate12, 11 July 2012 - 12:06 PM.

Spoiler

cyberFUTUR3

cyberFUTUR3

• Pip
  • 3 posts

HAHAHA, such a typical situation, indeed ! :lol:

+1, I need serious gamers to get the trophy "Complete 10 Timed Challenges", please add me ! (cyberFUTUR3)

Thanks!

TonyCROGamingHD

TonyCROGamingHD

The Pirate Hokage

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

+1, I need serious gamers to get the trophy "Complete 10 Timed Challenges", please add me ! (cyberFUTUR3)

Thanks!

you don't need that one for the platinum, i got the platinum without getting that trophy, if you still want to do it because of completion rate or something, add me and i'll gladly help you

Spoiler

imtmvp.png

(thanks TakahashiDemon for this signature)

yellowwindow7

yellowwindow7

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Locationmecca

i also need help with the

- be on the blue team in an online road rage - i already got to the red team.

- ride 10 mile on a bike in an 8 player lobby and the complete 5 bike challenges - no one wanna drive in a bike anymore? :(

- complete 1 ~ 10 freeburn challenges - so far i completed 7.

- complete 1~ 10 time challenges - i don't even know how this is works.

awesome - seriously?!

• Crash into each other

the mug / smug shoot or everybody takes a picture for a party trophies does really need a Playstation eye, i even tried using a Sony HD handycam and it did not works >_< i went to a youtube video about someone showing how to unlock the trophy and he did say he had to borrow his friend playstation eye to unlock the trophy unfortunately this trophy does not works with any other cam other then the playstation eye.

luckily my brother bought a PS move lately just for Sorcery and Until Dawn so i got both trophies now :) 

yellowwindow7.png?739

Starrk_01

Starrk_01

Primera

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationHueco Mundo

If anyone needs help on burnout paradise online, just message me and I am more than happy to help  :awesome: (I already got the plat and all the trophies that were with the free update.)

Edited by Starrk_01, 11 July 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Starrk_01.png   01e469a4-3908-4146-9378-cd4d04b2d51e_zps

Thanks to BeyondtheGrave07 for the signature.

simmias

simmias

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Edit: never mind, I just hosted my own game and was lucky enough to get some nice randoms.  Thanks!

Edited by simmias, 28 July 2013 - 12:46 PM.

xJone

xJone

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOulu, Finland

Need help with Complete 10 Timed Challenges.

Edited by xJone, 11 May 2014 - 09:48 PM.

jackhalu

jackhalu

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland

Can somebody help me with "Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City"? My login is jackhalu

Can it be some of my friends without Burnout paradise?

jackhalu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users