25 replies to this topic

Cthulu26

Cthulu26

Disposable Hero

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
Ever wonder which 10 games have been platinum'd the most? Well, Playstation.Blog has compiled a list just for you. And the winners are......

• Assassin’s Creed II
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  • God of War 3
  • Resident Evil 5
  • inFamous
  • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
  • God of War (GoW HD Collection)
  • Borderlands
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (The Sly Collection)

Interesting to me that RE5 is on there, I found it to be a bit of a grind personally

Source:http://blog.us.plays...p-10-platinums/

Posted Image

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • LocationScotland
Well i've platted 8 of those games. The exceptions are MW2 which I don't own and Borderlands which I do own but haven't played yet.

stevieboy1975.png

Mio

Mio

あきやま みお

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
I have not plat'd any of these... infact Ive only played 1 of them on my PSN.....

quackerzacher

quackerzacher

Quack

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

I have not plat'd any of these... infact Ive only played 1 of them on my PSN.....

what ones have you not played most of them are amazing(except RE5 which is terrible)

quackerzacher.png

:wave:

Kirbz

Kirbz

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
  • LocationJustice, Illinois

what ones have you not played most of them are amazing(except RE5 which is terrible)

hey re5 was a great game! maybe not as good as re4, but it was still very fun. it was the first ps3 game i owned that i really liked, actually.

Posted Image

dgaustin

dgaustin

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
Dante's inferno has 16k, which puts it up there above Sly and Assassin's creed, potentially others.

Feel free to add me on PSN with a message that you are from here. If you see a game that I'm high in percentage, but am missing online trophies, I'll definitely boost with you!

pEt6b.png

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

hey re5 was a great game! maybe not as good as re4, but it was still very fun. it was the first ps3 game i owned that i really liked, actually.

I don't know if I would go as far as saying it was "great", but I too really liked RE5. I think it got a bum wrap by too many people, and other than a bit of a grind to get the Plat, overall I thought it was a good game.

Posted Image

SIDEWINDER_21X

SIDEWINDER_21X

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationEngland
I've platted the top 3, as well as inFamous. I'm surprised ACII is top because I wouldn't have thought that many people would have bothered with those wretched feathers! :)

EDIT: How about a section on PSNP that displays this data? :hmm:

Posted Image

Brenden

Brenden

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Platinumed 4 of those and own 9.

If you like WRESTLING then you will love my videos, check them out below!

http://www.youtube.c...er/BrendenPlayz

spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNew York
I've Platinumed 4!

• Modern Warfare 2
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Borderlands

Posted Image

DanielVT

DanielVT

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
This list rather suprises me, even though I have plats in Sly, MW2, AC2, U1, and U2.

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Ever wonder which 10 games have been platinum'd the most? Well, Playstation.Blog has compiled a list just for you. And the winners are......

• Assassin’s Creed II
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  • God of War 3
  • Resident Evil 5
  • inFamous
  • God of War (GoW HD Collection)
  • Borderlands

Interesting to me that RE5 is on there, I found it to be a bit of a grind personally

Source:http://blog.us.plays...p-10-platinums/

Dante's inferno has 16k, which puts it up there above Sly and Assassin's creed, potentially others.

Wow, I've got them all...even DI. :awesome:

Honestly, I found crushing on UDF to be way more difficult than Professional on RE5 and I'm more surprised at seeing UDF on the list.
Rowdi1.png

JennifairyW

JennifairyW

Lalafellian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • LocationArendelle
Oh dear i have almost all of them haha, all except MW2 which i never care to have and Borderlands which i'd quite like to play

I don't think they're top 10 simply because they're 'easy' platinums though, i'm not saying any are overly difficult but i think it's more popularity and availability of the game or series, notice how about half of these games if not more are now available on the psn store, easy for folks to get their hands on, if more people have it there's a higher chance more people will have that platinum, well that's my logic anyways and i'm sticking to it :awesome:

JennifairyW.png

https://facebook.com/jennifairywart

Somewhere between the time you arrive, and the time you go, may lie a reason you were alive, but you'll never know

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • LocationScotland

I don't think they're top 10 simply because they're 'easy' platinums though, i'm not saying any are overly difficult but i think it's more popularity and availability of the game or series, notice how about half of these games if not more are now available on the psn store, easy for folks to get their hands on, if more people have it there's a higher chance more people will have that platinum, well that's my logic anyways and i'm sticking to it :awesome:

I think that is pretty much exactly what that list is based on. Those games are the most platinumed games, not the easiest. So that means your logic is spot on :D

stevieboy1975.png

oscar_383

oscar_383

New account Jarred_450

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I have all 10 of those :yay:

Posted Image

New Account Jarred_450

Assassins Creed 2 - AC: Brotherhood - AC: Revelations - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Infamous - Infamous 2 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 -

PSN 100%

inFamous Festival of Blood - Frogger Returns

dontwaketheKIDS

dontwaketheKIDS

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationThe River City
I have all but:

• Modern Warfare 2
  • God of War 3
  • Resident Evil 5

I currently playing through GoW III and I'm buying Sly Collection on Friday. Not interested in MW2 or RE5. Interesting list though, confirms the appeal and success of HD collections.

mtb0minime

mtb0minime

Memium Prember

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
Surprised at the GoW platinums, those were frustrating at times!

Got em all except RE5 and Sly, but I'll be getting Sly soon enough thanks to PS+

Posted Image
PSN/GFWL/Steam -- mtb0minime | Origin/EA/YouTube -- MattyBoy714

cmgravekeeper

cmgravekeeper

....IoS King....

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationNew York
Out of those I've only platted 2....Sly and ACII..... :P

8TdVC0e.gif     CVwJwA5.png     

Avatar, Signature, & IV Card by: cmgravekeeper     

Immortal Venom Creations  -  Signature Showcase  -  Trophy Checklist

Blanc

Blanc

Lowee CPU

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
Out of that 10 I've only earned Assassin's Creed II's platinum, The only other ones I own are; inFamous (When I feel like playing it again, I'll go for the platinum), Uncharted 1 & 2 (I don't really think I would be able to get these, because I lack the skill at the moment to complete the game on "Crushing"), Modern Warfare 2 (I'm not even going to bother with this one, it's not that I can't get it, it's that I don't want to get it, I only go for a platinum if I enjoy the game) & Resident Evil 5 (I think this one is going to take ages, good game though)

I have played GoW HD Trilogy (on an older account), but I no longer own it, so I can't really say I'll go for the platinum, unless I buy it again, but I seriously doubt I'll be doing that, I found it to be a bore.

uvZo64N.gif

Edddyy

Edddyy

Captain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Ive earned half of those.
Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Fox for the sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic