• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Having completed the first episode of Back to the Future, I all but finished the second episode last night. Well, I did finish it but missed a couple trophies, so I'll go back and finish it up tonight.

Anyway, the second episode is a little more involved, and took a little more thinking than the first did, which I found just great. The storyline, although naturally, is a continuation of the first, required a little more though and detective work, if you will.

Unlike the first episode, you had to get the ol' noggin' in gear and figure out your next move. There was certainly less hand-holding with this second episode. A few of the puzzles were quite tricky as well. Heck, I was so tickled about the way this game is evolving that I even added a few hints in the trophies sections for future players of this game for some of the trickier trophies.

Has anyone else who played the first episode played this second episode as of yet, if so, how did you like it or what are your thoughts?

...I am looking forward to playing the 3rd episode, which I will more-than-likely start tonight! :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users