Photo

Boosting Thread

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

bodigard

bodigard

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Need 5 boosters to boost Binary Domain. It's pretty simple but it will take some time. PSN: bodigard

shadowextreme101

shadowextreme101

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Anyone else get this game, I'll need a few boosters as well :|

XioFab

XioFab

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need 2 boosters for Binary Domain, anyone interested let me know. Psn Id: XioFab

Edited by XioFab, 16 November 2012 - 02:36 PM.

ArkonRhys

ArkonRhys

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUK

What TZ are you guys and when you thinking of playing and how often?  I have bout 2-3 friends with the game also.

ttnttt

ttnttt

• Pip
  • 11 posts
This game should open up the next few months since it will be a psn plus free game in Nov. Please add me to boost. No blank friend requests accepted.
This game should open up the next few months since it will be a psn plus free game in Nov. Please add me to boost. No blank friend requests accepted.

Absolute Brawl3r

Absolute Brawl3r

I'm already a demon...

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Preparing to start boosting tomorrow for Binary Domain, got 4 people currently. Private Message if interested.

Edit: Done boosting, don't add me

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r, 21 February 2014 - 04:43 PM.

XK2nG8V.png

Signature Made by TakashiDemon                                                           

Faye

Faye

Rookie

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationWashington

Anyone still up for boosting?

I'm planning on achieving the stage trophies for Invasion mode.

Send me a friend request if you want to team up. 

72JuR.png

MutinyTeddie

MutinyTeddie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

still need ffa wins? join me and some others. add me: MutinyTeddie

MyLordD

MyLordD

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Im interested in the online trophies as well. Add me. My psn MyLordD

MyLordD.png

melodicmizery

melodicmizery

• Pip
  • 1 posts

looking for a few more people to help boost, a few people i know boosting are daytime people but im a night person and cant always do early days. most of the time anything past 8pm is ideal for me but thats flexible. i have 2 ps3s. me and mylordd(posted above me) makes 3 total so looking for 3 more to start a match. we also have a few others who come and go that can help. anything helps.

also note, sessions may be very boring and tedious on this game, so try to have a good sense of humor and cooperation and help everyone out equally. this game can get super frusterating. breaks are good to take. telling jokes in chat seem to help out alot but also watch for randoms entering the match to vote to kick them out so they dont ruin the match

if you have a laptop then copy the challenges you need onto a word document or notepad or print a sheet out (lists are listed in trophy guides or google it) so you can have a idea of what to do during matches or mark them off on your laptop. small things like throwing 75 smoke grenades or 75 stun grenades are good to know and do everytime you spawn, etc. the main challenges will be weapon kills, wins in each game type, objectives in each game type, and finishing all 3 invasion levels

psn melodicmizery

MutinyTeddie

MutinyTeddie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

I need to do 10 ffa wins. Im on at nights willing to help you guys too. Im good with invasion too, plus I like doing it. I can make it to lvl 25 solo if that says anything

Edited by MutinyTeddie, 13 May 2014 - 09:15 PM.

PT_Stewie

PT_Stewie

• Pip
  • 23 posts
Also looking for boosting partners... add me if you want to boost

PT_Stewie.png

BraveNoobWorld

BraveNoobWorld

Novice

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Looking for partners starting in the next few days. Feel free to add me.

Currently getting up to speed playing the campaign before tackling online.

BraveNoobWorld.png

MyLordD

MyLordD

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Its gonna takes some time to boost the online trophies. @Brave

You can add me.

MyLordD.png

Samael39

Samael39

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Are there any gaming sessions? because i can't find one. I would like to continue the multiplayer of this game, i played and boosted the month it was free on ps plus but i have a lot of challenges pending, mainly the ones of winning game modes, i have like 12 ffa wins and nobody plays the other ones. This plat seems impossible, i'm almost giving up, and i'm with max payne 3 and dead space 3 at this moment, so i don't know if i could play. The need of 6 players to start a match is a huge let down too.

Samael39.png

MyLordD

MyLordD

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

I'll add you Samael. We have a team for boosting but you got to wait until we finalize everything. ok

MyLordD.png

BraveNoobWorld

BraveNoobWorld

Novice

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Sorry MyLordD, just saw your reply. I'll add you in the morning.

Samael39, I'll add you as well.

I may need a bit of a break from Binary Domain (currently completing pt3 because i somehow missed a nano or two on survivor and no mercy). That said, I won't hold up the group. If people really want to get going right away, I'm in.

BraveNoobWorld.png

Samael39

Samael39

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I received 3 friend request today for binary domain boosting but i don't remember seeing you MyLordD, i'll have to check again, if not i'll add you. And it's ok, i'll wait until you finish with your group. I have almost all the weapon challenges done (the kills, the headshots... Well, i still need some) but the main goal is the game modes. I'm with dead space 3 at the moment but i can boost with you.

Samael39.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users