Photo

Mass Effect or Skyrim?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

BrunoBomb

BrunoBomb

There is 1 person better than me. And that's me.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • LocationPortimão, Portugal
I never played mass effect but skyrim, yes and play skyrim.

I mean, who don't like to have pegasus (flying horse glitch), die by a giant using a horse (he attacks the horse and fly away and I ran and ran and ran, then a few minutes later, giant? no, then I die and my horse is in top of me :( )

helder-paulino.png?1884piOVhqj.pngSignature made by TakahashiDemon

May the odds be ever in your favor - Hunger Games

jcshaun

jcshaun

Novice

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationEngland
I'd buy ME1 on pc, i got it for £5 new i think. I'm yet to play 2 or 3 so i cant recommend them but i found 1 amazing

Skyrim is okay in my opinion, everyone that says skyrim isnt repetitive i dont understand, (apart from the main quest which i found dull and the other 5 quest lines) all the side quests were incredibly dull in my opinion. I've have the platinum but was jsut time consuming. Though for some reason i'd didnt get all the major lag and crashes its supposed have, maybe phats have it better

Posted Image

Crimson-Cobalt

Crimson-Cobalt

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Mass Effect has an interesting plot and semi-linear game design while Skyrim is more about exploring the entire game world. I love both approaches to the RPG genre but I personally prefer more story/plot driven games. Not to mention the Rimlag issue on the PS3. That alone makes ME3 better than Skyrim on the PS3. Tough decision but I will have to go with Mass Effect on the PS3. On other platforms it is a tie.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users