2 replies to this topic

earthakatsuki

earthakatsuki

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEastlake, Ohio
This is the last trophy i need to complete this game (besides plat. obveously). I have 79% of them. I beat all the stories, beat all survivals and made it to round 30 in ultimate survival. I beat all the tournaments. I played about 50 fights with a friend of mine in player matches. I have no idea how to get the one or two more i need to get the trophy!

Ocelot_109

Ocelot_109

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGermany
Did you try online tournament mode? It's found under player matches. You get an info card and two titles for hosting (and playing till the end) a tournament. If you win tournaments you also get cards. Simply doing ranked matches should also unlock the one or the other card/title but someone else needs to confirm that.

If you really don't want to play online, you could also unlock all the support types for your characters who don't have it unlocked yet. To do so, you must have used the character in question at least 5 times (as lead OR support character). In the course of playing them 5 times, you will unlock a title and/or an info card. Some awakenings can also yield cards/titles (when used for the first time). Finally, using team ultimate jutsus with special team combinations can also sometimes unlock a card or a title.

Edit: Nvm, I didn't notice that this question is quite old and you have unlocked your trophy long ago...^^

Posted Image

kaiige10

kaiige10

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Yeah, I had the same problem but eventually I found this website that tells how to get most of the Info Cards:

http://ps3trophies.c...ns-Trophy-Guide

Hope that helps!

Edit: Oops, I just looked at the date this post was made, sorry. :S

Edited by kaiige10, 14 April 2014 - 09:36 PM.

kaiige10.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users