Photo

Rentable Servers....anyone have one; opinions?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
One thing I have noticed more and more with these rented servers:

On more than one occasion (try about 2 dozen times), if your team starts wiping the floor with the team the Admin is on, you can expect to get booted from the session. It doesn't matter that you didn't break any of the "rules" they have and play fair. Go in with a strong squad and dominate the Admins team....out you will go.

Morale: Many of the rented serves are controlled by douchebags who, if they aren't the top dogs of a match, will boot better players

Posted Image

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
I don't own a server, nor do I have any intention of owning one. At first, I disliked the whole concept, especially since one can be kicked and banned even if one is playing 100% legit (which I always do). I don't use noob weapons either, but since I am rather good at the game and am always going beast on the enemy, I seem to be unwanted. It is not my fault I am good at FPSs and ususally hog the top of the leaderboards lol. :P I do like custom servers though since one can play conquest game modes with over 1000 tickets. 1500+ tickets = EPIC!!! :D

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

A12621A

A12621A

I have a Premium Member ;)

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationChic-kaw-go
We got Owned 1 round. I went 0-6. I did Not kick the one guy that was spawn camping our Carrier.

Why? Because I don't like rules.

The ONLY time I Kick (not even B&), is if some random douch decides to T-bag me for absolutely no reason.

I have nothing against homosexuals, I just don't want your balls in or around my mouth... :P

InversField 3™
InversField3_zpseef20ace.jpg
streetlights97 That's super hitlerish
AlteredFormula Charlie Big Potato, on the Status Update Express
xHeartlessKiddx Firmly and deeply implanted in the murky depths of your anus

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

We got Owned 1 round. I went 0-6. I did Not kick the one guy that was spawn camping our Carrier.

Why? Because I don't like rules.

The ONLY time I Kick (not even B&), is if some random douch decides to T-bag me for absolutely no reason.

I have nothing against homosexuals, I just don't want your balls in or around my mouth... :P

Ok, my innocence is gone.....lol :awesome: :shakefist: so THAT's why they called him "T-bag" in Prison Break :S

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users