Photo

Do you prefer games with easy or hard trophies?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

techoverride

techoverride

• Pip
  • 22 posts
I play just for the fun of it. I`m not too concerned in regards to trophies as I tend to play my games sporadically. I know one day, eventually that trophy will pop for me..if not this go around.. then the next. Just a matter of time really. I do make sure to have fun while I play.

SirSmokalot002

SirSmokalot002

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland
I prefer skill related trophies over long grinding ones. And i really hate missable trophies and online ones. I play mostly RPGs, which require 100+ hours of gameplay, so if theres a missable i make sure i read all about it so i dont ruin the chance of getting it. But when i got the Beat Zico trophy in WipeoutHD, i felt really good, a sense of accomplishment, i still consider it my hardest trophy to date. Although when i got the Fear 2 platinum i was so relieved that it was over, i broke the disc and swore ill never boost like that again. It wasnt fun, although i did meet some cool people.

I wont buy games just for easy trophies, but do have to admit that trophies sometimes make the decision on whether i play a game or not. RDR being free on PS+ is a good example, i kinda wanna play it, and as i try for platinum in all games i play, i know when enough is enough. From what i read about the game so far, the online trophies dont look fun. Maybe in the future ill give it a go, but ive to many games to play right now

mtlshdwoverlord7

mtlshdwoverlord7

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
A decent mix of both is fine by me, but, truth be told, the difficulty of the trophies doesn't deter me from a game. It's whether or not the game looks fun and IS fun that matters most to me.

Check out my DeviantArt account: http://metalshadowov...deviantart.com/

My Let's Play Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/MSOGameShow
party.png

MarkyPlanttroje

MarkyPlanttroje

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTrophy Heaven
If it's one of them games what I've heard about eg Terminator or any kids game

I AM NOT GOING NEAR THEM!

But the game needs to be a certain difficulty to challenge me!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users