7 replies to this topic

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
I am an NCAA football fan. My team is the ECU Pirates. They are usually not a major team to contend with but they do play well most of the time. Despite that there are alot of passionate fans who love them and travel with them no matter whether they win or lose.

I am proud of being a fan of them and love everytime they play. The first game this year is against South carolina in Charlotte at the panthers stadium and they have sold 20k tickets so far. I know South Carolina will probably have more fans, and will probably eventually win the game because of their depth or our lack of, but I am excited to go to the game to watch the pirates play.

I love the first game of the year.

SteelSammy

SteelSammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
I saw an ECU game last year.

But I'm a Syracuse fan. Cuse!

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

DJ12302

DJ12302

Novice

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNew York
I live in NY and it's funny...I like the michigan wolverines...but i have only since 6th grade, so its not like ives been a fan all my life...only since i started watching it

Posted Image

broy300

broy300

Bring back Kirbz!!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Falls my favourite time of the year and college football is the prime reason for that. Nothing like dragging the TV or radio outside, build a fire and have a few beers and Watch/listen to the Michigan Wolverines or the Central Michigan Chippewas.

broy300.png

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
So anyone watching any college football this year? tailgating, going to games?
I'll probably eventually go to a game this year.

ECU got destroyed by South Carolina this year 48-10...but then South Carolina is ranked in the top ten. This weekend up is Southern Mississippi. Should be a totally different ballgame

Edited by allenbird, 13 September 2012 - 12:36 PM.

PandemicHorror

PandemicHorror

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFrance
I can't really have a good opinion since i'm from France but i love NCAA Football,i've played the NCAA Football 13 as far as i remember i've no favorite team,due to lack of coverage in France i can't really see even a game,ESPN America is not broadcast in my country (except if you pay an extra fee). Maybe this thread could be a general talk for NCAA Fottball except if a topic already exists for that,i will be glad to learn.

psycoone007

psycoone007

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationColumbus O-H-I-O
College football runs this town (Columbus OH) for 5 months out of the year. Cant go to a bowl, but it will be fun watching this team evolve under Meyer

acasser

acasser

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Locationnorthern New Jersey
I'm alumni of the University of Wisconsin, so that pretty much settled which team I root for. After three weeks of the "season", I have absolutely no confidence in the Badgers this season.... they might very well still make the "Big Ten" title game, but that would be a consequence of their division of the League -- Penn State got destroyed by the NCAA sanctions, and Ohio State isn't eligible to play in the title game this year.

Watching the celebration on the sidelines last night (Big Ten network rocks for those of us well outside Big Ten territory) after the poor Utah State kicker missed a near-gimme FG at the end almost made me physically ill -- there should never be a reason for a quality program from a major conference to celebrate escaping with a home win against a cupcake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users