Anyone Playing This?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 5,722 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub
Is anyone other than me playing this? I've tried finding some online rooms but I can never find any (obviously the game isn't very popular) so I'd love to meet up with some fellow PSNPers and have some fun arcade rallying.

Parker

pokesigname_by_jennifairyw-d7hp77e.png

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Let me take a look and see if there are a few vids of this. If it catches my eye, I'll pick it up so you got someone to race with bud.

Posted Image

Sharpen_yen

Sharpen_yen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I don't find any online rooms too

rcc9449

rcc9449

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I don't find any online rooms too

If you still need someone to boost with, I'm up for it. Online races are the only thing keeping me from finishing up the Trophies. rcc9449 is my PSN ID.

Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith

Resident Sega fan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
How did I not see this thread when I joined?

Is anyone other than me playing this? I've tried finding some online rooms but I can never find any (obviously the game isn't very popular) so I'd love to meet up with some fellow PSNPers and have some fun arcade rallying.

Parker

I have the game, and I've been looking for someone that has it to boost online for stuff.

1_zps4315bbd3.png2_zps364a77da.png4_zps1e696607.png3_zpse151aeaf.png

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 5,722 posts

How did I not see this thread when I joined?

I have the game, and I've been looking for someone that has it to boost online for stuff.

I should be online later tonight, if you are on I'd love to boot the game on for some online sessions.

Parker

rcc9449

rcc9449

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I'd love to crash the party if at all possible. :P

Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith

Resident Sega fan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I should be online later tonight, if you are on I'd love to boot the game on for some online sessions.

Parker

Well, I'll let you boost with rcc tonight, since I'm busy, told someone on BL I'd play Saint's Row 3 with them last night. Maybe next weekend, or if not, I have a 4 day weekend the week of Thanksgiving. Sound good?

1_zps4315bbd3.png2_zps364a77da.png4_zps1e696607.png3_zpse151aeaf.png

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 5,722 posts

I'd love to crash the party if at all possible. :P

Shoot me a friend request on PSN (James_Page) and if you're on sometime tonight we can do some online races. My wife is watching Netflix right now but she should be going to bed soon.

Well, I'll let you boost with rcc tonight, since I'm busy, told someone on BL I'd play Saint's Row 3 with them last night. Maybe next weekend, or if not, I have a 4 day weekend the week of Thanksgiving. Sound good?

I actually didn't want to "boost" I really wanted to just play multiplayer since I can never find games. But if you need help with the trophy I'd be more than willing to help. I think I only need one more win now because I actually found two others playing online tonight. Win percentage is 100% too, though it seems everyone I've raced online isn't very good...

Parker

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 5,722 posts
Well, neither one of us could join each others rooms (I have a NAT Type 3 connection, not sure what rcc has) so I think someone with NAT 1 connection will have to make the room. Gamer, I should be good to go next weekend, or whenever you're ready really.

Parker

Shadowrider50

Shadowrider50

Tailsfan

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I've had this game for a while, but I never really got around to the online trophies due to its unpopularity. I'm available to boost with anyone who would like to boost, my PSN is Shadowrider50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users