5 replies to this topic

Aeirou

Aeirou

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationDark Souls II
For you, who was the hardest victim to find? If you used a video guide, then who couldn't you find on your own?

For me, it was the woman in the basement of the hotel. I would have never thought to shoot the door to have the guy open it. I didn't find her til I used a guide.

30bnu4w.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

For you, who was the hardest victim to find? If you used a video guide, then who couldn't you find on your own?

For me, it was the woman in the basement of the hotel. I would have never thought to shoot the door to have the guy open it. I didn't find her til I used a guide.

In your opinion did the game live up to the hype? The story interests me, but I don't like purchasing something if it is not that good.

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

Aeirou

Aeirou

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationDark Souls II
I didn't follow the game's development so I had no hype. I saw it on youtube after it released on xbox and realized it was a game you have to play to like because watching it looks boring.

I personally loved the game. It was a nice change of pace exactly when I needed one. The gunplay is a little shaky at times but it does add tension to fighting. My biggest complaint is that some animations aim to be realistic while others are just ... not. For example, you point a gun at someone and they fear you. The moment you put the gun down, they forget you have it and run at you.

Overall, I have been recommending it to others and I eagerly await a sequel or a play-alike. A majority of critics like the game, but the game has its haters like any other. *coughigncough*

30bnu4w.png

GeorgeGianno

GeorgeGianno

Premium Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationAmarousion,Greece
I am playing this game right now,and i saved until now 7 victims,so when i ve done the first playthrough will answer :D
Posted Image
"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"

Posted Image

GeorgeGianno

GeorgeGianno

Premium Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationAmarousion,Greece
Yes this one in the hotel basement was the most difficult to find...

Edited by Survival Horror, 05 September 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Posted Image
"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"

Posted Image

xzero4812

xzero4812

Something, Something, Something...darkside

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationX=69-75, Y=33-38

i didnt have any problems with finding the victims it was the girl in the sewer i didnt have the food to give and when i did..she hung herself

80s_movie_gifs_remind_us_why_these_films   xzero4812.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users