30 replies to this topic

bmj14772

bmj14772

TDYWS

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  • LocationWestern New York
Looking for some people who are playing Lost Planet 2. Personally, I don't care if you are new to the game or have Quintuple Factionalism; I really enjoy playing and need to start playing some of the campaign areas/chapters with other folks.

Add me with a message regarding Lost Planet 2 (LP2): bmj14772

obcqy1a.png
bmj14772.png

wandarer

wandarer

Novice

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNear chicago, IL
I'm on every so often.

PSN ID Wandarer
PSN ID Wandarer

Posted Image

squeelingmonkey

squeelingmonkey

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUK

Looking for some people who are playing Lost Planet 2. Personally, I don't care if you are new to the game or have Quintuple Factionalism; I really enjoy playing and need to start playing some of the campaign areas/chapters with other folks.

Add me with a message regarding Lost Planet 2 (LP2): bmj14772

add me dude, if not ill add you.

me and a mate play most nights here (GMT) so should be able to help each other well.

Posted Image

spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNew York
Add me as well if you all want to get a 4-some going on live co-op. should make the playthoughs much easier!

Posted Image

bmj14772

bmj14772

TDYWS

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
I haven't touched this game in a while but, i'm planning on it soon. I'm currently working through Tomb Raider: Underworld; once I finish that :platinum: I will be firing this game back up. I believe I have all the areas complete on all difficulties (except for a couple levels on Extreme). I'm willing to team up and play any level/any difficulty so feel free to add me on PSN... please include why in the message though.

See you online!

obcqy1a.png
bmj14772.png

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationda Lonely space between fantasy & reality..
I'm loving everything about this frigging game. trying to get all the Campaign trophies done before I start My online run. but will admit that I have went online once or twice just to get a feel for it. ain't too good for online rite now without My headset. hopefully this will be a good Christmas and I will post back after Santa leaves. :ninja:

bmj14772

bmj14772

TDYWS

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

I'm loving everything about this frigging game. trying to get all the Campaign trophies done before I start My online run. but will admit that I have went online once or twice just to get a feel for it. ain't too good for online rite now without My headset. hopefully this will be a good Christmas and I will post back after Santa leaves. :ninja:

Glad you're liking the game... It's one of my all-time favorites! Feel free to add me for some co-op play; I've got a headset and a few tricks to pass on if you're interested. I know a few great farming spots for Boxes that will aid you in unlocking the weapons quicker. Also, don't be shy about playing on the easier difficulties... You'll have to play them anyway in the road to Platinum.

obcqy1a.png
bmj14772.png

spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNew York

ain't too good for online rite now without My headset...

Don't feel bad... There's a steep leaning curve and it basically becomes a grenade feat as the machine gun is useless against the various other powerful weapons (ahem... VS Laser)...

Posted Image

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Don't feel bad... There's a steep leaning curve and it basically becomes a grenade feat as the machine gun is useless against the various other powerful weapons (ahem... VS Laser)...

I'm so much more proficient with game now. I'v gotten a super headset and the 1st akrid boss queen is kicking My ass <_< on hard . hahaha :D .so I'll be recruiting all the help I can get hahaha.

spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNew York
I'm stuck on the SAME EXACT SPOT on hard! Want to team up? Haha...

Posted Image

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

for sure. as soon as the wifey and her girlfriend get off lifetime I'll be sending you and everyone a request.

bmj14772

bmj14772

TDYWS

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

for sure. as soon as the wifey and her girlfriend get off lifetime I'll be sending you and everyone a request.

Hey fellas, count me in for your foursome... I have a great strategy for that boss. Don't forget to roll!!

obcqy1a.png
bmj14772.png

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
I'm currently on episode 3 chapter 3. for the 1st akrid boss queen, I had to master the grenade toss then shoot it. I mean, once I got that down, she was pancake and butter with syrup on a Sunday morning. I ate her ass up. but it don't matter what episode or chapter or difficulty you on, hit Me up. I'm a 1 game @ a time kind of guy so I'll be playing this for a long time to come. but I be on most of the day and will be off work for the next 3 days. I'm ready, and this goes out to any and everybody. hit Me up.

Edit :

think I got a little overzealous. really pushing for some of the team awards and started another thread but think that it really falls under this thread.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

are you currently playing Lost Planet 2 or are you stuck just a couple Good job awards away from the Platinum.?!

well, this is the place to get the help you need.

post up with your PSN ID and a Community Member in the same situation,

like Me will add.

I'm currently boosting the

" team Campaign Good Jobs "

but I'm willing to help with any and all "GJs" that you might need help with.

Posted Image

this game is a grinder, so if your serious and got a "couple hours of Play time" please add.

Edited by BDKSimba, 14 January 2012 - 10:39 PM.

Juzam666

Juzam666

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
Depending on the difficulty.. the 1st akrid queen boss (assume you mean the on that pops out of the water in 1-2

Hard & Extreme: you want to go through the secret level 1-2-2 and grab the VS. It owns her on any difficulty. assuming you can at least half ass pilot it.)

Normal: fairly mindless just shot off her arms & riblets

Easy: toss few nades she'll die. Stupid easy.

chapter 3 level 3... ugh. I dont play that level anymore. I hate the train. so... may... r..e..play...s...
Posted Image

JonathGariepy

JonathGariepy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Add me on PSN : JonathGariepy

I still need to complete about 90 chapters for the 300 chapters trophy and I need to do them in coop (for the 3xx areas completed with more than one player)

FirstLastSecond

FirstLastSecond

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm looking mainly to boost the Co-Op Good Job awards. Need at least 8 players total.

Posted Image

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

I'm looking mainly to boost the Co-Op Good Job awards. Need at least 8 players total.

I'm down for this. mind if I send you a request on PSN?.

bmj14772

bmj14772

TDYWS

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
If you get a group large enough, count me in... it's hard to find that many players in this game. I'm currently on ME3 but, should be able to switch over unless i'm in a pre-arranged play group. Feel free to send me a message.

obcqy1a.png
bmj14772.png

Dante2582

Dante2582

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFinland

I'm down for this. mind if I send you a request on PSN?.

If you get a group large enough, count me in... it's hard to find that many players in this game. I'm currently on ME3 but, should be able to switch over unless i'm in a pre-arranged play group. Feel free to send me a message.

Hi all. You're still needing Boosters?? I took a few week break but now i'm back... :)
PM or FR me... I'm available...

BDKSimba

BDKSimba

GoD Save Da King!. *0_o*

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

I've got 2 gaming sessions scheduled here & here. check them out and sign up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users