MW3 DLC Spec Ops

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zach_Hodges

Zach_Hodges

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOregon
Need someone to help me on both of the new spec ops on veteran, those are the only 2 trophies I have left for 100%

ONUOsFan

ONUOsFan

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis
Negotiator is actually MUCH easier solo on Veteran. The only two hard parts are the street where the turret is at (after the enemies break into those two doors in the room at the top of the stairs) and the room where you disarm the bomb.

For the street, you just never leave that room and shoot everyone out the window, and for the bomb room, hurry up and disarm the bomb right after the breach and then turn around and run back down the stairs and outside, and take the enemies out as they come down the stairs at you.

I would be willing to help with the other one if you want if the schedule works out - I normally play between 10 pm and 1 or 2 am, US Eastern time.

onuosfanplatinums.gif

onuosfan.png

Zach_Hodges

Zach_Hodges

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOregon
Okay, does any day matter or do you prefer the weekends? Because this weekend I'm out of town.

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

Need someone to help me on both of the new spec ops on veteran, those are the only 2 trophies I have left for 100%

As onuosfan said, it is highly recommendable to do Negotiator solo on veteran and then IMO Black Ice should be done on Veteran co-operatively.

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

ONUOsFan

ONUOsFan

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Okay, does any day matter or do you prefer the weekends? Because this weekend I'm out of town.

Doesn't matter - I'm on pretty much every day.

onuosfanplatinums.gif

onuosfan.png

Connman88

Connman88

CB's Princess

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationWigan

As onuosfan said, it is highly recommendable to do Negotiator solo on veteran and then IMO Black Ice should be done on Veteran co-operatively.

I actually prefer the opposite

tumblr_mralj8lwZo1qfb742o2_500.gif

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

I actually prefer the opposite

Wow, well in that case, I am impressed. It seems much harder doing it the way you say you do it! :highfive:

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users