2 replies to this topic

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
Hey guys, I am in the market for a Vita and intend on getting one at the end of the summer/early fall. As most know, I am a trophy hunter (the legit kind), and trophies are very important to me. I was wondering how PS3 and Vita trophies coexist. After I get a Vita can I see my Vita trophies on my PS3? From my understanding, I can see PS3 trophies on my Vita. Does my total trophy count on my PSN profile increase even if I cannot see my actual Vita trophies on my PS3??? Thanks for any future clarification. :D

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

Parker

Parker

Fight the Future

• 6,044 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub
You cannot see Vita trophies from your PS3 but you can see your PS3 trophies from your Vita. I do believe they are working on an update for the PS3 that will allow us to see our Vita trophies as well. If you earn trophies on the Vita they do add to your total trophy count and you can see them on your PSNP Trophy card.

The only thing I'm confused about is trophy lists for the same game on the Vita and PS3. For example, the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is going to be released on the Vita soon and it has Kojima's "Transfaring" feature that allows us to transfer our PS3 saves to the Vita. What I'm not sure about though, if if we earn a trophy for say MGS3 on our Vita with a PS3 save, will the trophy be Vita specific or be unlocked for the PS3, Or both? I suppose we'll find that out later down the line though.

Parker

pokesigname_by_jennifairyw-d7hp77e.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

You cannot see Vita trophies from your PS3 but you can see your PS3 trophies from your Vita. I do believe they are working on an update for the PS3 that will allow us to see our Vita trophies as well. If you earn trophies on the Vita they do add to your total trophy count and you can see them on your PSNP Trophy card.

The only thing I'm confused about is trophy lists for the same game on the Vita and PS3. For example, the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is going to be released on the Vita soon and it has Kojima's "Transfaring" feature that allows us to transfer our PS3 saves to the Vita. What I'm not sure about though, if if we earn a trophy for say MGS3 on our Vita with a PS3 save, will the trophy be Vita specific or be unlocked for the PS3, Or both? I suppose we'll find that out later down the line though.

Parker

I am glad to hear they are working on an update and thanks for clarifying@ :D

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users