2 replies to this topic

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • LocationCanada
Just thought it might be of use to some people to search through the database of games here based on restricted regions. There is a thread similar to this idea on .org and is one of the main reasons people interested in multi-region trophies go there.

What I'm suggesting is that, when looking through the "games" area on the PSNP home page, for you to have the option to restrict the displayed games based on their regions. For example, if I were to click the Chinese region button, only Chinese region games (for example: Demon's Souls (CH)) would display. This would provide a very simple, aesthetically pleasing approach to discovering that certain games are capable of multi-platting.

Would others be interested in this too?

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

ShadowGandalf

ShadowGandalf

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationUK England
I would, but for a different reason. When browsing games it's slightly irritating have all these japanese or american titles mixed in. I would use such a feature to make sure only games in MY region will show up.

Latest Platinum #86 Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Latest PSN 100% #77 The Walking Dead Season 2

ShadowGandalf.png

To Do List:

DLC's:                  Uncharted 3 - NFS Most Wanted - Skyrim - The Last of Us - Resogun
Plats:                   Watchdogs - South Park - MGS 2 - MGS4Okami - GTAV
PSN 100%'s:      Quantum Conundrum - Don't Starve - Proteus

Elliot - Pie

Elliot - Pie

The Foodstuff of Gods

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, UK
I can see it being useful for certain things, more for what ShadowGandalf said than BT's use. As someone who goes for multiple-region platinums and 100%s where possible, I don't think it could be usefully leveraged for that purpose, but for filtering out games not available in your region, sure. Besides, having more criteria to search by is generally a good thing regardless.

That being said, I don't think this is a priority. Fixing the leaderboards and other such disabled stuff would be more imminently useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users