7 replies to this topic

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationIreland
Is there anyone with this game who needs the DLC trophies? I'm desperate to knock this game to 100% but can't find a match to save my life. Add me on PSN if you're interested.

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

Is there anyone with this game who needs the DLC trophies? I'm desperate to knock this game to 100% but can't find a match to save my life. Add me on PSN if you're interested.

Honestly, I do not like boosting, and I can tell you there is no need to boost this game at the moment. Just yesterday I got some of the last trophies needed legit for the KZ3 MP. They really are not challenging at all, and now all I need to do is rank up to level 35 and I will have both KZ3 and KZ3 MP 100% completed. :D

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

ONUOsFan

ONUOsFan

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Honestly, I do not like boosting, and I can tell you there is no need to boost this game at the moment. Just yesterday I got some of the last trophies needed legit for the KZ3 MP. They really are not challenging at all, and now all I need to do is rank up to level 35 and I will have both KZ3 and KZ3 MP 100% completed. :D

I don't think he's saying he needs to boost because of difficulty - just that there's no one playing on the DLC maps.

onuosfanplatinums.gif

onuosfan.png

Gotakibono

Gotakibono

Tougher than Ricky Oh

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationIreland

I don't think he's saying he needs to boost because of difficulty - just that there's no one playing on the DLC maps.

Exactly. Killzone MP and Killzone 3's DLC are on completely different servers, so there's absolutely no one playing the DLC maps for the original game, hence why I need someone to boost with. The trophies are easy on paper, but if no one's playing the game that ups the difficulty somewhat.

sjny.png

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

- Charles Bukowski

Gotakibono.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

Exactly. Killzone MP and Killzone 3's DLC are on completely different servers, so there's absolutely no one playing the DLC maps for the original game, hence why I need someone to boost with. The trophies are easy on paper, but if no one's playing the game that ups the difficulty somewhat.

Hmmm....well just to let you know, both games' servers for DLC are nearly empty. The way to play the maps is to just play the game normally and select the map you want to play and hope that it gets voted in as the next map. It may sound like it takes forever, but it really does not. The community from what I have seen tends to play the DLC maps often that have the trophies pertaining to them. Good luck guys either way. :)

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

LordJoly

LordJoly

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
if u want we can boost but i have to help me cuz i need all trophies from all DLC's :( if u r ok with that add me with KZ3 DLC boost on msg :)
Posted Image

Thanks OverNlNEthousand for the awesome sig :yay:
Thanks to Azacos for the awesome avatar :wub:

drewfd

drewfd

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Need help boosting the all ribbons trophy. Add me if you are looking for the same!

PSN ID: drewfd

TheBrowser

TheBrowser

Novice

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationGastonia - North carolina

After two boosting sessions without anyone joining, and many hours of trying to get the right votes, I'm coming here for help. All I need is to play a single round as the Helghast on Salamun Market and I will be done with the DLC. Just add TheBrowser on PSN with Killzone 3 DLC in the request.

TheBrowser.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users