Best team?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

soccereric587

soccereric587

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGreat White North
Hey I just got full control of my team on chapter 9. I was wondering what is the best team with a good set of 6 paradigms? Especially for making my way down that room with all of the different levels.
Posted Image

Princess_Gryff

Princess_Gryff

Novice

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUSA
It really depends on how you want to play but stat wise the best is Lightning, Fang, and Hope.
Fang is the best Com in the game and deals some pretty hard hits. Lightning is more balanced and good with both Rav and Com which makes her a good combo with Fang for filling up the Enemy's Gauge and dealing some nice hits. Hope is the best Healer in the game even though his character concept can be a bit annoying at times.
I'd set up Paras based on how you play. Do you like to buff/de-buff or are you full out brutal?
Either way I would set up at least Com Rav Med, Com Rav Rav, Com Com Rav, and/or Com Com Med depending on your style.
Ravs are the best at getting the gauge up and when it breaks then the Com can do the most damage and are good with their Launch ability (for those who have it).

I play with Snow, Lightning, and Vanille on my 360 because I enjoy their characters and I get along just fine. I just use a different play style for there. On my PS3 I plan to use Lightning, Fang, and Hope.

Posted Image

PS3 owner since 12/29/10

Daigo Matsuoka

Daigo Matsuoka

バイオリニスト

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

My Best team is Lightning, Hope, and Fang. 

NEVEC1213

Signature14_zps806e8a8a.jpgNEVEC1213.png

wolf723

wolf723

El Capitan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • LocationTexas
My best team would be lightning, Fang and Vanille

UNAM_zps3787cba6.png    subzero1_zps87b5d69d.png

Crisis001

Crisis001

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationCanada

Same with me!  Best team so far for me has been Lightning, Fang and Vanille.  Snow could be a good addition also, but haven't tested that yet!

Posted Image

StingRay7495

StingRay7495

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGran Pulse

I like Lightning, Fang, Vanille and for boss 1&2 on chapter 11 Lightning, Sazh, Vanille. And what I have played in chapter 12 this has bin the best.

Rav       Com     Rav                                                                                                                Lightning, Fang, Hope        

Com      Com     Rav                                                                                                                  Rav        Sab     Syn

Med      Sen      Med                                                                                                                  Rav        Com    Rav

Med      Sen      Sab                                                                                                                  Med        Sen     Med

Com     Sab      Med                                                                                                                  Rav        Com     Med

Rav      Com     Med                                                                                                                  Com       Sen      Med  

Com       Com     Rav

Edited by StingRay7495, 24 September 2013 - 09:11 AM.

StingRay7495.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users