Photo

Is the multi-player for this still active?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

It's on sale in the UK and the rest of the PAL territories. Not sure about the US though. You guys got the big Ubisoft sale which we don't have.

I doubt there's a discount in the US. I bought the game+dlc bundle from the US store a couple months back. It was on sale then for $20 for ps+.
Rowdi1.png

prarpin

prarpin

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA

Yeah, I don't think it's on sale here, since we got a huge Ubisoft sale this week (I picked up Scott Pilgrim from this...finally)

Sweet! :awesome:

I'll send you a message on psn to get something going.

I just started this game. I usually don't do MP stuff until the SP is done; however, when you guys are ready, I'll take a stab at it. Also, if you UK and EU guys play at odd times (I'm GMT -6), send me a PSN message or message me here. Since this is the only game I'm playing at the moment, I'll probably get through SP pretty fast. If I don't here from anybody while I'm playing the SP, I'll message you when I'm about to start MP. Also, I have a few on my PSN list that are willing to get some Bio 2 MP on. If the we get enough people, and you guys are willing, I'd much rather not boost and just play real games. I'm down for whatever though.

prarpin.png

prarpin

prarpin

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
Ok, so boosting is not necessary for this game. The servers are still really busy. Besides, you can't start a game without a minimum of six players. Kind of difficult to boost like that.

prarpin.png

Malik

Malik

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Ok, so boosting is not necessary for this game. T

not necessary yes .. but its faster

Currently Playing: GTA V

maliksen.png

checklist

http://psnprofiles.c...ophy-checklist/

Myers

Myers

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Location'Merica

Ok, so boosting is not necessary for this game. The servers are still really busy. Besides, you can't start a game without a minimum of six players. Kind of difficult to boost like that.

Good to know, I'm not too worried about DLC trophies (how much is the DLC in the US right now anyways?) but I would love to get to level 40 that way when I finally get through playing Bioshock 1 I'm not stuck and can't plat 2..

I'm already rank 10-19 (don't remember lol) so feel free to add me if you want someone to just shoot the shit with while leveling :D

55OOC.gifC_34_M.png

Avy by bigbladiaman | Platcard by Ravenscythe

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Good to know, I'm not too worried about DLC trophies (how much is the DLC in the US right now anyways?) but I would love to get to level 40 that way when I finally get through playing Bioshock 1 I'm not stuck and can't plat 2..

I'm already rank 10-19 (don't remember lol) so feel free to add me if you want someone to just shoot the shit with while leveling :D

Idk how much each dlc is sold seperately, but NA ps+ subscribers are to buy the game plus all dlc for $20.
Rowdi1.png

Myers

Myers

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Location'Merica

Idk how much each dlc is sold seperately, but NA ps+ subscribers are to buy the game plus all dlc for $20.

I already bought the game on Amazon for $8 when I bought the first game lol.

55OOC.gifC_34_M.png

prarpin

prarpin

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA

I already bought the game on Amazon for $8 when I bought the first game lol.

There are three DLC: two at $10 each and one at $5 (USD). I was thinking about getting them as well. However, I'm moving in a week, across country. I probably won't be on the PS3 for the majority of the summer :shakefist: . I was hoping to plat Bio 2 before then, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll send you an add tonight anyways.

not necessary yes .. but its faster

You're right, however, it's going to be super difficult to get six people to get in on a match to boost all at the same time. Also, you will always have randoms dropping in. Since there are ten available slots, anything is possible.

prarpin.png

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

There are three DLC: two at $10 each and one at $5 (USD). I was thinking about getting them as well. However, I'm moving in a week, across country. I probably won't be on the PS3 for the majority of the summer :shakefist: . I was hoping to plat Bio 2 before then, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll send you an add tonight anyways.

Anybody that's interested in the dlc is better off buying the complete edition and just not install the main game.

You're right, however, it's going to be super difficult to get six people to get in on a match to boost all at the same time. Also, you will always have randoms dropping in. Since there are ten available slots, anything is possible.

Mattas and I have two ps3's, so that's four slots. Add Steve and we have five. We just need one more with dlc.

Sadly, I can't start playing this for at least another two weeks. :shakefist:
Rowdi1.png

Myers

Myers

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Location'Merica

Okay if you're on playing sometime when I'm on just message me and we can play :)

And I think if you set up a definite time for a gaming session we could probably get enough people.

55OOC.gifC_34_M.png

Malik

Malik

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Mattas and I have two ps3's, so that's four slots. Add Steve and we have five. We just need one more with dlc.

I have the dlc, so ´ll be able to play with you :D

maliksen.png

checklist

silver_pigy

silver_pigy

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationOttawa Ontario
i just picked this game up last week since i played #1 and loved it im just finishing up a couple games before i start it and i dont plan on getting the DLC though

Posted Image

mattmatt_

mattmatt_

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I have the dlc, and the last trophies i need are -

Aqua Incognita
Play at least one non-private match on each DLC map.
Territorial
Win a non-private match in each of the 6 new maps.

Is anybody interested in trying to get these? I've been playing for the past week (just did rebirth last night) and i haven't come across a new map yet.

Myers

Myers

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Location'Merica

Aqua Incognita
Territorial

Is anybody interested in trying to get these? I've been playing for the past week (just did rebirth last night) and i haven't come across a new map yet.

I believe unless EVERYONE in the lobby has the DLC the DLC maps are locked out. Which pretty much requires boosting. If/when I do get the DLC, I can help you.

55OOC.gifC_34_M.png

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Aqua Incognita
Territorial

I'll set up some gaming sessions starting on the week of 6/18. Anybody that wants those two trophies are more than welcome to join up.
Rowdi1.png

Malik

Malik

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

I'll set up some gaming sessions starting on the week of 6/18. Anybody that wants those two trophies are more than welcome to join up.

6/18 you say :hmm: I think i can manage to play with you there :)

maliksen.png

checklist

allenbird

allenbird

Game Connoisseur

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
I'm game for playing this anytime as well.

d3m0nd00d

d3m0nd00d

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Locationvillage in PA
I have the DLC and would love to play (not boost) anytime. I have all the standard trophies, just need the DLC ones.

d3m0nd00d.pngfs_overall.png

6193955020_67a62bee87.jpg
sig by the awesome kid420247

Sir_Bee

Sir_Bee

Knighted Worker Bee

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Thanks Steve.
I'll give you a shout before I start. It'll be before the ps4 comes out. At least by a couple of weeks. :P

I just bought this (on disc, no DLC though) and will be looking to get the MP trophies too.

When you guys start to play this, I would like to play as well. I am at level 23 ish, and looking to just finish the non dlc trophies. Message me if you don't mind another player joining up.

Active enough, I'm pretty sure. Talk to Sir_bee aboiut it i think he is looking for more people to play with.

Thanks BT, I appreciate you remembering this :)

Sir_Bee.png

286320.png

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
I have a gaming session set up for June the 18th to get the dlc map trophies knocked out. The times aren't concrete. I can change them to better suit the group if needed. I'll be playing Bioshock all next week for those that want other boosting sessions or just want to play straight up. Send me PM's here if you want to join the boosting.

My time window for this is 11:00am to about 5:30pm -5 gmt. I do get online at other times, but these are best for me to schedule gaming sessions around.
Rowdi1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users