During my hands-on session of Dawnguard, I paused the game for a minute to check out the skill tree of the level 29 vampire lord Bethesda created for the demo. Here is the list of perks he had for his vampiric form:
- Power of the Grave: 50 bonus points to health, magicka, and stamina
- Vampire Grip: A Force Pull style ability that allows you to pull distant targets toward you and choke them
- Summon Gargoyle: Conjure up some help in battle with one of these menacing monsters
- Corpse Curse: Paralyze your foes with this magical blast
- Detect All Creatures: A vampire who wants to live long should stay aware of his surroundings
- Mist Form: Turn yourself into an invulnerable cloud of mist while regenerating your health, magicka, and stamina
- Supernatural Reflexes: A slow motion style ability that allows you to move quickly in for a kill while the enemies move sluggishly
- Blood Healing: Killing someone by biting them restores all of your health
- Unearthly Kill: Night powers and Blood Magic cost 33% less
- Poison Talons: Melee attacks deal 20 points of poison damage
- Night Cloak: A shroud of bats feed on enemies within melee range
Dawnguard Skill Trees Unveiled
Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:12 AM
Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.
DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"
AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"
BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"
Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:39 PM
Couple this with the news from yesterday (I'm 85% sure Todd Howard said make your own fortress), I'm quite tempted to start a new game just to have a Vampire character.
ACII || Dante's Inferno || UC1 || The Saboteur || UC2|| Sly1 || Heavy Rain || ACB || LA Noire || ACR || ME2 || ME3
Working on: Borderlands || DAO || inFamous 2
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users