• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York
Part of an on-going campaign to prove EA has a heart.
http://www.gameinfor...s-warriors.aspx

Project Honor[/url]

is an initiative by Electronic Arts that both honors fallen soldiers and raises awareness of and supports the families they left behind.

EA has partnered with weapons and gear manufacturers who supply the Special Operations Community to bring their financial support to the Navy SEAL Foundation and the Special Operations Warrior Foundation as a part of Project Honor. In turn, you will also be seeing weapons and gear made by these companies appearing in Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Additionally, select companies have agreed to sell exclusive Medal of Honor themed merchandise and give all of the proceeds to the Navy SEAL Foundation, the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and other charities.

Also announced was Medal of Honor Warfighter Military Edition. This version of the game will be exclusively available for active, reserve, and former U.S. Military. The Military Edition includes Medal of Honor Limited Edition, exclusive in-game unlocks, and the use of Project Honor camouflage pattern.

“This partnership with EA and Medal of Honor will raise awareness on the work we do to help the families of fallen Special Operations warriors and facilitate contributions that help provide college scholarships for surviving children and financial assistance to families of severely wounded special operations warriors,” said John T. Carney, Jr., Special Operations Warrior Foundation President. “This is a great way to give back to some of our country’s greatest warriors.”

Medal of Honor Warfighter is set to release October 23 in North America and October 26 in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

]

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

JCChrono

JCChrono

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Also announced was Medal of Honor Warfighter Military Edition. This version of the game will be exclusively available for active, reserve, and former U.S. Military. The Military Edition includes Medal of Honor Limited Edition, exclusive in-game unlocks, and the use of Project Honor camouflage pattern.

This seems like a weird way to support troops. The rest of their campaign is great, but something about this offends me. Maybe we can send the living members of Nirvana a copy of Rock Band while we're at it.

Posted Image

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

This seems like a weird way to support troops. The rest of their campaign is great, but something about this offends me. Maybe we can send the living members of Nirvana a copy of Rock Band while we're at it.

Laughed pretty hard right there.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

prarpin

prarpin

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
Nope, didn't work. I still think they are worthless sacks of crap. Somehow, I think this whole thing is just to promote their new game. What dirtbags. They should set fire the their own headquarters just to make amends to how crappy they are to their target victims...I mean gamers. Rot in hell EA.

prarpin.png

Ramonachan

Ramonachan

Super Squid Bros.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationIsle of Enchantment

Laughed pretty hard right there.

Same here,But regardless of the company even if it is Piece of shit EA least they're doing something for the men that fight for our country.

baJQu.png

9IwIc.png

Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith

Resident Sega fan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I still don't see how EA is worse than Activision. I mean, I don't really see what's bad at EA at all, aside from the Mass Effect 3 thing which everyone went apeshit over, even though the game was STILL GOOD.

1_zps4315bbd3.png2_zps364a77da.png4_zps1e696607.png3_zpse151aeaf.png

AndroidFox

AndroidFox

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationOxford, England
I find it ironic that Activision already do something similar to this.

YbVIicQ.gif

prarpin

prarpin

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA

I still don't see how EA is worse than Activision. I mean, I don't really see what's bad at EA at all, aside from the Mass Effect 3 thing which everyone went apeshit over, even though the game was STILL GOOD.

DLC DLC DLC

ONLINE PASS ONLINE PASS ONLINE PASS

CLOSED SERVERS CLOSED SERVERS CLOSED SERVERS

They could give two shits about their customers. Besides, they don't make jack-shit. They are just distributers/publishers. Not only do they hold their customers in shit regard, they hold back their developers, keeping them from releasing a full game for their DLC scams and whatnot.

prarpin.png

Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith

Resident Sega fan

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Don't care about online passes because I never buy PS3 games used. I don't buy the whole 'buy their games used to not support them' thing, because I think it's pointless to buy used games period. Maybe I've just had too many bad experiences with used games. If I don't like how a game is turning out, I wait for a price drop. Anyway, even if you buy the game used, the game used and the online pass is still roughly the same price as new, and you're not supporting the developer or whatever.

1_zps4315bbd3.png2_zps364a77da.png4_zps1e696607.png3_zpse151aeaf.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users