• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
As the title states, has anyone here played this game, and if so, what are your impressions of it. I have been eyeballing it for a while, but have yet to meet anyone who has actually played it.

If you have played this, could you share any insight about it.

Posted Image

steelsammy

steelsammy

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNew York

As the title states, has anyone here played this game, and if so, what are your impressions of it. I have been eyeballing it for a while, but have yet to meet anyone who has actually played it.

If you have played this, could you share any insight about it.

From what I've read on it, it's a poor-man's Battlefield. It's all online, but with little fun and generic action. Weapons and maps are completely unbalanced.

Gameinformer review for you.

There is another you might be interested in- Modern Combat: Domination. It's a complete and total fake of Counter-Strike......but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Zairozen- Wow, he can hold his beer as well (Sammy adams). *Applaud* I underestimated you, SteelSatan.

-------------

DJ13202- "I change my mind about a news team...Steelsammy should just be dictated news team because every piece of news I really even care about comes from him...so no news team...just...SAMMY"

bzoKJJk.gif

---------

AlteredFormula- "Sammy!! I think I love you!"

---------

BDKSimba- "gonna call U sammy badass from now on"

K9_Rage_Mastr

K9_Rage_Mastr

The One and Only

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Los Angeles
this game puts the crap in crappy. the very worst FPS game i've ever played, and the mic system doesn't even work anymore (last time i played was in December so mind my outdated impressions). Also what makes me sick is how the graphics look like broken robot pieces and the animations weren't any impressive. also this game is full of campers, the only people who played this game before i quit it played team death match and no objective based modes, and it is terrifying when under lag. at one point you're standing at one spot, and the lag moves you to another, and you don't really need to move at all for this to happen. also with a game this crappy, the leveling system is long and is almost impossible to level up with no one even playing this game anymore. whoever made this game should be fired and never make a new game for PSN ever again.

to sum it up, worst game you can ever pay $15 for. just a shame.

EDIT: i just played it about half an hour ago, still as crappy as i remembered.

sickc6

sickc6

• Pip
  • 3 posts

SUCKS REALLY BAD

merciful84

merciful84

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Yeah, I have it and even though I'm not really in to FPS...I really like it. Its pretty simple online pvp MP.

merciful84.png4uFJxoB.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users