117 replies to this topic

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationUK

POPULAR

I've added a new box on profiles that list your trophy milestones: http://psnprofiles.com/Sly-Ripper (Under rarest trophies).

I'll be removing the 3 plat boxes as they are shown in milestones, also thinking of a way to make it easier to see what a milestone relates to (plats/# of trophies).

If you guys can think of more milestones to add post them here. If your milestones don't show, put your PSNID into the box on the homepage and press 'GO'.

Sly-Ripper.png

Geosmi

Geosmi

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationEngland
That's awesome!

Only thing I'd say is that now the "fastest platinum" appears twice. You could probably delete the second box where it is on it's own, if you know what I mean.

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationUK

That's awesome!

Only thing I'd say is that now the "fastest platinum" appears twice. You could probably delete the second box where it is on it's own, if you know what I mean.

Read the first post <_<

Sly-Ripper.png

SideEffect23

SideEffect23

Novice

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOK, USA.
AWESOMNESS :D, keep it up man ;)

Posted Image

Dat Ass...

Geosmi

Geosmi

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationEngland
Dude I could have sworn you just added that?? :P

Damn, I did read it, must be miles away. D/w about my n00bishness. Haha!

Anyway, as I said, great new feature man, shame that my 500th/1000th were just random trophies.

Perhaps you could do 1,337th trophy? :P Or maybe 5th/10th plats? :o

zairozen

zairozen

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationNew England

Anyway, as I said, great new feature man, shame that my 500th/1000th were just random trophies.

Perhaps you could do 1,337th trophy? :P Or maybe 5th/10th plats? :o

Not to be satanic, but the 666th trophy? :P

The Hunger Games

dontwaketheKIDS

dontwaketheKIDS

Lvl 3 Dad

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationThe River City
This site continues to get better and better. Proud to have donated.

K9_Rage_Mastr

K9_Rage_Mastr

The One and Only

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Los Angeles
bravo Sly bravo! :D

BountyHunterinc

BountyHunterinc

Novice

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationU.K
Nice touch, Sly. Unfortunately my 500th Trophy was from Captain America..

Here's to a better 1000.

Posted Image
Signature Made by ABSTRACT

navvy7

navvy7

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNear Liverpool
Great, i'm going to have a look at mine right now.

Edit - As an idea how about longest plat as well, i.e the longest time from first trophy earned to eventual platinum

Posted Image

Awesome sig and Avatar by IOS's CMGravekeeper, thanks...

Posted Image

Azakos

Azakos

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
I feel like the 100th trophy was important.

Suggestion: ability to toggle which milestones to show.

Posted Image

Artemisthemp

Artemisthemp

Iris Heart

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationDenmark
That is kinda cool Sly :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Deth

Deth

自殺

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationLe Cabaret de L’Enfer
This is pretty neat Sly :D For a new milestone, could you do something like '10th platinum', '20th platinum', '30th platinum' etc..?

Deth_Breath.png

PSN: Deth_Breath / XBL: SenzuriPowerUp

DoSe420

DoSe420

Novice

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
you should just add an option where the user can pick their own 10 or so milestones. It would be an incentive for more users to login with their psn, or possibly even make it a premium option to pick your own milestones.

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationUK

you should just add an option where the user can pick their own 10 or so milestones. It would be an incentive for more users to login with their psn, or possibly even make it a premium option to pick your own milestones.

Do you mean picking their own milestones or picking some trophies to show?

Sly-Ripper.png

DoSe420

DoSe420

Novice

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
i mean picking their own milestones. Like trophy #5 Plat #15 that kinda stuff. Picking their own trophies to show wouldnt be bad either as i had a few requests to do that on ygc. There already is the milestones and rarest trophies and such, but some people might feel more proud to be able to show which trophies they thought were the hardest to earn as well

Also instead of making a new post for this, i logged out than back in to let your system get the ugly american trophies, but it kept giving me an error wrong user/pass which i know was right. Turned out going on the EU playstation site it said the network was down, so you might want to add in a check for that to inform people if the network is down to try again, instead of just user/pass is wrong.

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationUK

i mean picking their own milestones. Like trophy #5 Plat #15 that kinda stuff. Picking their own trophies to show wouldnt be bad either as i had a few requests to do that on ygc. There already is the milestones and rarest trophies and such, but some people might feel more proud to be able to show which trophies they thought were the hardest to earn as well

Also instead of making a new post for this, i logged out than back in to let your system get the ugly american trophies, but it kept giving me an error wrong user/pass which i know was right. Turned out going on the EU playstation site it said the network was down, so you might want to add in a check for that to inform people if the network is down to try again, instead of just user/pass is wrong.

I'd rather just show all the milestones than having users pick which ones. The login box does show a message when the whole PSN is down but not the EU site, I'll put that on the to-do list.

Sly-Ripper.png

Orca_Overlord

Orca_Overlord

Novice

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationOld Greenwich, CT
could you add a box where a user can select their proudest trophy?

My Gran Turismo Car List

My Sync Tube

My Website

(it's not much)

My forum

(Sign up now!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Denaratuck

Denaratuck

Platinum Procrastinator

• Premium Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland
I just noticed this feature however something is off. For my 2,000th trophy it shows a trophy from the Back to the Future game. I think the first episode but I never checked. The only problem is that I've only managed to remember one specific trophy milestone the whole time I've been earning trophies and it was coincidentally trophy number 2,000 because I made sure it ended up being a platinum trophy as well for Portal 2. I'm not sure why my 2,000th milestone is off but I'm pretty sure the portal 2 plat was 2,000 as well as being platinum #41.

Posted Image

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationUK

I just noticed this feature however something is off. For my 2,000th trophy it shows a trophy from the Back to the Future game. I think the first episode but I never checked. The only problem is that I've only managed to remember one specific trophy milestone the whole time I've been earning trophies and it was coincidentally trophy number 2,000 because I made sure it ended up being a platinum trophy as well for Portal 2. I'm not sure why my 2,000th milestone is off but I'm pretty sure the portal 2 plat was 2,000 as well as being platinum #41.

We can't include trophies with no timestamp.

Sly-Ripper.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users