Trophy Milestones

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

Wandererster

Wandererster

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Sony didn't do anything, I just found out how to track Vita games. Although we can't get the actual trophy lists just yet.

There's a maintenance coming up on March 1, we'll probably get the vita trophies appearing by then.

LE PS3 MGS4 - 2008 - 8/12/2012 Status: retired

Wandererster.png

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationUSA
Rarest plats should maybe be a top 5 also like the 5 rarest trophies now. Because all of my rarest trophies come from Free Realms. So if it just showed your 1 rarest plat it would just show my #1 rarest trophy, which isn't really exciting. It's not my fault Free Realms loads the trohy list onto everyone's profile who plays it whether they ever pay or not, so I'm kind of always going to be stuck with those as the rarest 5. (Not that I particularly mind, but if it shows the rarest plat I'd like to see something different than my rarest trophy overall, and seeing the 5 rarest plats fixes that.)

I also like the idea of trophy milestones per value (bronze, silver, etc. at 500th, 1000th etc.) Although I think it would be ok to only make that info avaiable in the log, otherwise the side bar on everyone's profile may get too overcrowded looking.
Posted Image
I'm featured on the official PS blog!!

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada

Looks like Sly pulled through for a lot of us again guys ;)

http://grab.by/eyRU

Edited by Beautiful As Torment, 04 July 2012 - 10:16 PM.

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

Malik

Malik

PSNP Official Personal Trainer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Looks like Sly pulled through for a lot of us again guys ;)

http://grab.by/eyRU

Yup i noticed earlier :)

Its so cool !

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider

maliksen.png

checklist

http://psnprofiles.c...ophy-checklist/

Aeirou

Aeirou

Survivor

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationDark Souls II
Hey Sly, Milestone idea "Rarest Platinum" and "Longest Platinum"

I'm personally interesting in Rarest because off hand I never know what mine is and it would be interesting to stack up to others.

As for Longest, I just have pride in my 3 year Dead Space platinum. It's quite the novelty. lol

Edit: Didn't read the other comments, seems like someone beat me to rarest so I just +1!

Edited by Aeirou, 04 July 2012 - 10:53 PM.

30bnu4w.png

Paranoimia

Paranoimia

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationEngland

could you add a box where a user can select their proudest trophy?

I was just about to suggest this... good job I searched first!

It would be nice if we had a button to select our 'proudest' trophy and perhaps have it displayed in a box above the 'Rarest trophies', maybe with a larger image and the description/date underneath.

If he was feeling particularly generous, perhaps Sly could even provide a small text area where we could briefly explain why we're most proud of it; perhaps because we love the game; perhaps it was a really tough game; or maybe just the particular requirements gave us some problems, like "collect all 20,000 hidden items" or whatever. :lol:

Paranoimia.png

Paranoimia.co.uk / Trophies / Twitter / Google+ / YouTube

"The internet allows us to be whoever we want to be.
How interesting that so many of us choose to be assholes."

STFUxDxD

STFUxDxD

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
I still would like to see some customization with trophy milestones. So many different requests, which ones to choose? I personally would like to display my 2nd Platinum and 2nd Fastest Platinum because my firsts (same game) have no timestamp. I’m forced to display them, not cool.

Posted Image

Reisen Udonge Inaba

Reisen Udonge Inaba

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationEientei
Or maybe a small trophy section of five or so where people could choose five seperate trophies of their choosing and then name those milestone themself or even if a person can choose five different milestones from a select few where the trophy has been placed to each one already with the exceptions of maybe two which could be proudest/favourite trophy and then Proudest/favourite platinum.

5l30AGR.png

snakebit10

snakebit10

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMaryland
Ok, I have a question. I have noticed recently that some profiles have their 10 platinum listed in their trophy milestones but I don't. Why is that?

Sly Ripper

Sly Ripper

Owner/Founder/Developer

• Owner
  • 1,900 posts
  • LocationUK

Ok, I have a question. I have noticed recently that some profiles have their 10 platinum listed in their trophy milestones but I don't. Why is that?

Because that's for people with < 50 plats, yours will be every 25 plats.

Sly-Ripper.png

snakebit10

snakebit10

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Because that's for people with < 50 plats, yours will be every 25 plats.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Sly.

Crimson-Cobalt

Crimson-Cobalt

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Strange my 1500th trophy just changed. My 1500th just became my 1501st trophy. Is that possible? (I synced my profile with another PS3 I had played on earlier)

Posted Image

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 5,007 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub

Strange my 1500th trophy just changed. My 1500th just became my 1501st trophy. Is that possible? (I synced my profile with another PS3 I had played on earlier)

If you had played on the other PS3 and earned a trophy without syncing, and then synced later on down the line I suppose that would change your milestones. Since technically you earned that trophy before the other one but never synced it.

Parker

Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

mfbF15h.png

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!

PSN: James_Page | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | XBL: Mopar Parker | NN: 1stGenCummins 

DanielVT

DanielVT

Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America

If you had played on the other PS3 and earned a trophy without syncing, and then synced later on down the line I suppose that would change your milestones. Since technically you earned that trophy before the other one but never synced it.

Parker

Yup, I had a similar problem. When I got my Vita I opened it up and started to play Welcom Park and the some Resistance. That was before I got home and hooked it up to Wi-fi. None of the trophies had timestamps, so all my milestones changed like eight places, only my platinum milestones remained.

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

Crimson-Cobalt

Crimson-Cobalt

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Yup, I had a similar problem. When I got my Vita I opened it up and started to play Welcom Park and the some Resistance. That was before I got home and hooked it up to Wi-fi. None of the trophies had timestamps, so all my milestones changed like eight places, only my platinum milestones remained.

Parker

Thanks guys :)
It was a Darksiders trophy I had earned awhile back and had forgotten to sync. I guess the day you earned the trophy counts rather than the upload date.

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt, 16 September 2012 - 03:31 AM.

Posted Image

Awesome4242

Awesome4242

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Suggestion for Additional Trophy Milestones:
Collections of platinums / 100% / or a certain threshhold % in a game series. . .
- For example Platinum in Assassin's Creed 2, brotherhood, revelations, and AC3 would result in "True Assassin" Milestone
- There are several Prince of Persia games. . . "King of Persia" Milestone

Collects across a "type" of game. . .
- You could do "5 plats in any racing type game" (Need For Speed and Sprint Racing for example) "Platinum Racer" Milestone
- 5 Plats in any "First Person Shooter" results in "Platinum Bullet" Milestone

Site and service is perfect the way it is, but I thought I'd mention this if you were still loking for ideas.
It would be cool to earn it for a series, lose it when a new game comes out, and have to earn it again. . .

killerJAZZ420

killerJAZZ420

Bronies before Honies

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn the magical land of rainbows and buttholes
I know this thread is old but.

I remember seeing some profiles that have milestones for ever 5 or 10 plats. yet mine only show 1,10,50,100. I could be imagining it which is likely just wondering how to go about setting it up if i'm not wrong.

tumblr_mralj8lwZo1qfb742o1_500.gif

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationScotland

I know this thread is old but.

I remember seeing some profiles that have milestones for ever 5 or 10 plats. yet mine only show 1,10,50,100. I could be imagining it which is likely just wondering how to go about setting it up if i'm not wrong.

There's an answer to that question further up this page by Sly, but I'll explain it here for you too. :)

If you have less than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 10th plat. For example: 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc.
If you have more than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 25th plat. For example: 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, etc.

stevieboy1975.png

killerJAZZ420

killerJAZZ420

Bronies before Honies

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn the magical land of rainbows and buttholes

There's an answer to that question further up this page by Sly, but I'll explain it here for you too. :)

If you have less than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 10th plat. For example: 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc.
If you have more than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 25th plat. For example: 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, etc.

Thanks for explaining. Sorry i should have read more before posting some unneeded question.

tumblr_mralj8lwZo1qfb742o1_500.gif

Stevieboy

Stevieboy

Lifetime Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationScotland

Thanks for explaining. Sorry i should have read more before posting some unneeded question.

Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help. :)

stevieboy1975.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users