• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Being a HUGE fan of the PIXAR/Dreamworks animated films, the wife and I picked this game up the other night, and I had a chance to play it a bit this evening.

I have to say, it is actually a fun, goofy little game.

If you are a fan of this animated film, you may be surprised that this game actually is quite fun and can bring a smile or two to your face...and after all, isn't that what gaming is all about, fun?!

Posted Image

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
+1

This is on my platinum list... I love the pixar flicks and Up was an amazing movie... I rented this title (and others like it) because i love the gameplay... sometimes i don't want to "prove my eliteness" by showing off my kill count, lol... I play games like Dark Souls and Dead Island because they are long lasting and full of a TON of fun... but every once in a while i need a chill out in-between game and these types fit the bill... im actually working on finishing up Toy Story 3 right now and i had a TON of fun playing through it...

Real men play Pixar games... just sayin

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

Real men play Pixar games... just sayin

+2 !

Yeah, we have long ago quit caring what someone else thinks of the games we like to play; and because of that we are able to enjoy and have fun with games that others will not because it isn't "macho" enough for them.

Posted Image

Pipsqweek

Pipsqweek

Rookie

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationPeterborough

Yeah, we have long ago quit caring what someone else thinks of the games we like to play; and because of that we are able to enjoy and have fun with games that others will not because it isn't "macho" enough for them.

+3

Whilst I haven't watched the film yet (I'm terrible at getting around to watching films, I have a massive backlog) I loved the game (finished on both 360 & PS3). The people who think a game isn't "macho" enough for them are the ones with the insecurities about themselves and try to deflect that by pointing at others and mouthing off.

bmj14772

bmj14772

What's next?

• Guide Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationNew York
+4

I just recently GameFly'd this one and had a bunch of fun playing co-op with my daughter! I love the fact that she's of the age where she can play along side me and be quite helpful at times. Having fun, earning trophies, and spending time with family all at the same time = EPIC WIN!

I loved the movie and the game was no let down either. Easy trophy list that allowed us to just play and have fun. The vast majority of the trophies came without a thought at all. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ShadowGandalf

ShadowGandalf

Advanced

• PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationUK England
+5 (what's the +'s about?)

This is still on my "To buy at some point" list. Not just for an easy Platinum, but for a bit of fun too. Don't wanna pay TOO much for it though. I keep seeing it for 25 pounds or more. I think 15-20 pounds is plenty.

I too, loved the film. Pixar are awesome film makers. I've seen all thier films. I'll see Brave when it comes out too.

Trophy Games = 166

Latest Plat/100%:-#81 Infamous: Second Son/#74 Metal Gear Solid V:  Ground Zeroes 

Yet to 100%Uncharted 3 DLC - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Metal Gear Solid 2 HD - NFS Most Wanted DLC

Skyrim DLC - Okami HD - Quantum Conundrum - Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - GTAV - Beyond: Two Souls

Knack - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Don't Starve

The Walking Dead S2 - South Park: Stick of Truth

ShadowGandalf.png 

PS4 Games I plan on getting (subject to change of mind)

Watchdogs - Minecraft - Daylight - The Witness - The Crew

Star Wars: Battlefront - The Division - Uncharted - The Order 1886

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users