Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Posted Image
Rag Doll Kung Fu

Despite many critics giving this game a low rating (which is why I rarely take what critics have to say about games to heart); I find Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic both enjoyable and worth a laugh or two. A PS3 exclusive party-fighting game is a fast-paced fighting game with an imaginative look and feel, Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic focuses on fun with exaggerated ragdoll physics action and charming High Definition (HD) visual effects.

Players can perfect their Kung Fu skills in the Solo Adventure and also take their characters online with a variety of addictive free-for-all and team-based multiplayer modes, including King of the Hill, Assassin and Capture the Fish. Perfect for any social occasion, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic offers frantic multiplayer action with up to 4 players locally.

It is only $10.00 US, and a overall fun game that will challenge you in more than a few places...and have you laughing at the antics of the characters.

It may look goofy, and feature some funny looking characters and also offer a laugh or two, but do not mistake that for thinking this game is a breeze neither.

The levels get decidedly tougher as you go along...not so hard that you get frustrated, but certainly tough enough that you aren't going to fly through the levels to earn all your trophies in a few hours neither.

Great fun, nice physics...but it is a workout for your fingers, hands and arms to reach the Silver & Gold trophies.

Posted Image

CHAR MAN DUH

CHAR MAN DUH

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGrimoire Wiess' Pages
i only found this fun if you play with others but there was no online when i played it, did they add it in or are you talking about the PC version when you talk about online

I don't accept blank friend reqest and asking to gameshare results in an instant block.

Yd5d6.png

Splarklay Checklist | PS36tii Reviews | Spark-N

Ragowit

Ragowit

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSweden, Umeå
I think the same as Spark, the game was only somewhat fun when playing with others. And there wasn't any online mode in my PSN-version what I know of.

I bought this game because it kinda looked liked the great game Super Smash Bros. Melee, but imho so is SSBM far more fun, but for another console. :P

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

And there wasn't any online mode in my PSN-version what I know of.

but there was no online when i played it, did they add it in or

Sorry, that was my mistake as there is only local co-op with this game, not online. I have since corrected the original post.

Posted Image

Azakos

Azakos

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
Yeah, lack of online killed it for me. Well, it greatly reduced my playtime with it. Had fun getting the trophies, but after that, wasn't much for me to do. I'm surprised the price hasn't been dropped down to $5 yet. I myself got it for free when Sprint had its little promotion with it way back when.

Posted Image

simula67

simula67

Team Dingleberry

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationO-H! I-O!
I'll be honest, I only got this game because it was free at one point. It was a pain to get gold in all the challenges, but good for a few laughs. I haven't even thought about playing it since I got 100%.

simula67platinums.gif

Currently Playing: inFAMOUS: Second Son, Smart As

Currently Boosting: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

DanielVT

DanielVT

Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
How hard is it to achieve the 100%? I got if for free from Sprint as well, but never played it long enough to get a single trophy. :(

DanielVT.png?8932boston-sports-logos.jpg

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada

How hard is it to achieve the 100%? I got if for free from Sprint as well, but never played it long enough to get a single trophy. :(

Its not too bad... getting gold in some challenges is a pain but totally doable. It seems impossible when you first go for it, but with practice and a little luck you'll get it for sure.

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Its not too bad... getting gold in some challenges is a pain but totally doable. It seems impossible when you first go for it, but with practice and a little luck you'll get it for sure.

Yeah, it definitely does seem that way. lol BTW Are you the guy that sent me a friend request under the name Genocide or something like that??? The name is similar, and he said he was from here..........

BeautifulTorment

BeautifulTorment

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada

Yeah, it definitely does seem that way. lol BTW Are you the guy that sent me a friend request under the name Genocide or something like that??? The name is similar, and he said he was from here..........

No, i am not genocide torment. You're not the first to ask, and surely not the last.

Take a look at my checklist!

APkWq.png
BeautifulTorment.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

No, i am not genocide torment. You're not the first to ask, and surely not the last.

Then I wonder how he knows me!? lol

TehCro

TehCro

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
If this is anything like the one on steam, it's a total piece of shit. Played it on PC way back, and it's no wonder they gave this shit out for free.
Posted Image

Raz

Raz

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationArroyo Grande, California
I got it on PSN when it was free, I deleted it after 10 minutes and never tried it again. It's controls are terrible and it's so boring.

Says you, I can't even bronze the first challenge.

Posted Image
Avatar and signature by my Best Friend and Brotha K9_Rage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users