Finally Available in America

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Parker

Parker

The Danger Zone!

• 4,984 posts
  • LocationThe Wind Squid Pub
After waiting many months for this game to release, it has finally released in America. It's pretty much the same game as Ferrari Challenge (which I also have) but it has all the DLC which we didn't get in the USA and the menus and everything else loads much quicker.

If you're a fan of simulation driving games do yourself a favor and pick this up. If you enjoy it look for another game called Supercar Challenge (you'll have to import it if you're in the USA.) It;s made by the same company so the physics are very similar (although, I think Supercar Challenge has slightly better physics) and you aren't restricted to just Ferrari's.

Parker

Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

mfbF15h.png

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!

PSN: James_Page | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | XBL: Mopar Parker | NN: 1stGenCummins 

broy300

broy300

Bring back Kirbz!!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
I was wondering if this was ever going to come out here. I have Ferrari challenge, and even though it's not going to be mistaken for GT5 or Forza 4, it's a solid game. I'm going to buy it, but I have to put a little bit more time into Ferrari Challenge first (about 20 hours worth :blink: )

broy300.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users