checklist

http://psnprofiles.c...ophy-checklist/

DARKSCORPONOXR

DARKSCORPONOXR

dickhead turned forum troll hunter...

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Locationon my way to hell...
after leavin the game for over 3 years cause i coud'nt speedrun through round 5 of challenge 6 i then decided to retry it on and off last month... 7 mins is the quickest for me but the slowest was when i finally destroyed those bastard bogeys, they made me pay for fuckin up weapon changes and forgettin to use cigarettes but i made them both pay... vengeance for all those cheap kills on me straight away ha!

cheers to vnichiro for showin me how to defeat the challenge quickly and efficiently... a true master at vanquish, check out his amazin vid:

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR, 30 January 2014 - 11:52 AM.

Zion081224

Zion081224

• Pip
  • 11 posts
15.35.75 maaaan I don't even care about the time limit I'm just as happy as any guy who platinums this game lol. Weird cause nearly every forum said to take out the blue bogey first but the red bogey gave me trouble every single time so ok he dies first lol the blue one was just an annoying fly doing his own thing. Good luck to anyone attempting this don'tgiveup.

se_wacheron

se_wacheron

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I finaly beat it this morning after more than a month trying it  :awesome:  

DSC_1102_zps4973fe03.jpg

Cthulu26

Cthulu26

Disposable Hero

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
16:31.60. Talk about a fistpump once that one was done lol. The last little bit with the bogeys does come down to luck a little bit I feel. Was sent into automatic AR mode probably 5 or 6 times but I found a little trick that helps when you've got no more boost left. Find a low wall, vault over it and when you land turn around and vault again, you seem to be invincible while you're in the air. Its not much but anything helps versus that flying red prick.

Posted Image

Bizz-dono

Bizz-dono

SF.ent ©

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWorking with Trafalgar Law
22 mins 42 seconds

Whoa what load off my chest, hand shaking & I think I scared the neighbors from yelling too loud!!!!
Tears of joy :,,,,,,)

YOUNG_BIZZ.png[/

My controller's like my palm always in my hand- reuben

Incinerator

Incinerator

Da Masta

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationPennsy

18:09.32

Glad I finally got around to beating it, might go for a faster time in the future. I still also have to do a God Hard run, but I'll save it for another time

fbl2zs.jpg  TheIncinerator1.png

przemo017

przemo017

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Congrats guys, I also beat this 3 days ago, my time was 23 mins and some seconds

Crash8513

Crash8513

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Took me about 4 months to finally get it. Certainly the platinum I'm most proud of. After this, I have hope for WipEout HD plat. Only Beat Zico left!

Optimized-2013-08-09 20.34.21.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users