33 replies to this topic

furbeach

furbeach

Lizard Queen

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I've had this game forever and a day and I haven't even started the multiplayer trophies, but I was wondering if anyone would like to boost with me? :)

furbeach.png

AlteredFormula

AlteredFormula

Remember, the enemy's gate is down

• 1,308 posts
  • LocationUK
Hey Furbeach. Just to let you know, that game is a nightmare to boost. I've tried to help a couple of people with it but we ran into some real difficulties.

Rumour has it, that one of the DLC's does make it easier to matchmake, but everyone has to have it for it to work.

14144r6.png

Blank friend requests are always rejected.  Stating you are from PSNP doesnt mean you will be accepted either.  If we don't chat here, and we don't play the same games, you'll probably get rejected.

ScreechingOwl

ScreechingOwl

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationGransys
This is my lowest trophy completion game at 49%. I've recently started going back to my old games to finish them and I'm between games at the moment. I suppose I could re-buy this game as it's quite cheap and I suppose I could buy the DLC. I don't know, but I'm open to persuasion, how many people do we need to boost this game?
Posted Image

ant1th3s1s

ant1th3s1s

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationŌsutoraria
I boosted these trophies for Ac3Dud3- a couple of weeks ago and can help.

Given we're both in Oz it'll speed things along, but it will still take a few sessions of a couple of hours to complete the 50 victories, even with the booster resigning as soon as the match begins.

The matchmaking server in BL is rubbish - it can take 5-10 mins at times to get into a match, despite both of you searching and no-one else online. This happened to me despite boosting from two PS3's in the same room on a perfect connection to get my own trophies (I figured the servers will go down fairly soon so bought two copies...it's an EA game).

Anyway...add me on PSN furbeach, we can hook something up. You may be able to return the favour for another game. Us Aussies have to stick together ;)

Just a tip for other folks looking to boost these trophies -
If you're boosting with someone else who also needs the trophies, swap victories (1 person resigns, then the other the next match) to remain at the same level. This should keep the matchmaking system ticking along as it seems to prefer evenly matched opponents.

Also, the DLC used for matchmaking is the free map pack that was on the PSN at release. It's no longer available and simply makes it less likely that a random will drop into the game because less people have that map pack. Don't buy the other DLC, it just makes the pain of online multiplayer last longer.

facebookforyourface.png

PSN | Steam | XBL | WII U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s

ScreechingOwl

ScreechingOwl

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationGransys
Alright I went back to this game, I need the 50 wins. If anyone is interested, message me on PSN.
Posted Image

PRARPIN

PRARPIN

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA
You guys make it seem like pulling teeth. I did the boosting with a guy in Canada (Im in the USA near the south-eastern most part of the Mexico boarder). Two hours it took us. Traded 10 wins a piece. Every once in a while it would take 5 minutes to link but, for the most part it was instant. Hope you guys/gals have/had just as good of luck. Riddick anybody?

prarpin.png

ScreechingOwl

ScreechingOwl

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationGransys

You guys make it seem like pulling teeth. I did the boosting with a guy in Canada (Im in the USA near the south-eastern most part of the Mexico boarder). Two hours it took us. Traded 10 wins a piece. Every once in a while it would take 5 minutes to link but, for the most part it was instant. Hope you guys/gals have/had just as good of luck. Riddick anybody?

I boosted this with a guy in South Africa, it took seven hours, it was rarely instant, sometimes it would take over eight minutes to connect, if not longer, I wasn't watching the clock as that would drive me insane, counting each minute it wouldn't connect. At one point I messaged him about how long it was taking to connect, he messaged back apologizing that he passed out. He was so bored waiting for this game to connect, he passed out, which was useful as then he couldn't feel me pulling his teeth out :jaymon: .
Posted Image

PRARPIN

PRARPIN

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationS. CA, USA

I boosted this with a guy in South Africa, it took seven hours, it was rarely instant, sometimes it would take over eight minutes to connect, if not longer, I wasn't watching the clock as that would drive me insane, counting each minute it wouldn't connect. At one point I messaged him about how long it was taking to connect, he messaged back apologizing that he passed out. He was so bored waiting for this game to connect, he passed out, which was useful as then he couldn't feel me pulling his teeth out :jaymon: .

Oh man, that sucks. Don't know if I'd put up with that. Maybe only being 3500 miles away from each other helped me. Also, it helps if both of the boosters have decent internet connection and low ping. Well, sorry to hear you guys had it rough.

prarpin.png

Texonidas

Texonidas

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm looking to boost this, I'm an Aussie with the hamme of infinite fate dlc, so I'm keen to boost that too, though it this stage I'm honestly just hoping for someone to boost the standard game with. gmt +10, fast connection. Add me: Texonidas

Ursol_Ballic83

Ursol_Ballic83

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm looking for someone who can help me with getting all of multiplayer trophies including dlc trophies.

thanatos_razl

thanatos_razl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I'd like to boost Six Degrees and the 50 wins if possible, please and thank you.

WujuDekar

WujuDekar

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I'm getting this game tomorrow, if anyone is available or wants to boost.

Edited by WujuDekar, 13 September 2013 - 01:48 PM.

WujuDekar.png

Keep99

Keep99

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi everyone. Started to play yesterday. For sure need a boosting partner for the online trophies and of course Six Degrees of Schafer. My PSN-ID: Keep99

If you add me, please put at least BL boost in the subject.

Thanks!

Keep99

Duffcar

Duffcar

Novice

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Hey I'm looking for a boosting partner for this game all online trophies needed so it sounds lie it will take awhile. Just thought I'd put the word out now so if anyone wants to help out they can add me, and once my exams are over in a couple of weeks I'll make a few gaming sessions :)

Duffcar.png                                        wIl4Gjgw.png

linklbd

linklbd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationParis

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can help me with some online trophies. I'm french, thank you

DevilKidGame18

DevilKidGame18

The Eternal Student of Determination...

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationZanarkand...The City That Never Sleeps

Add me! Just bought the game and since I've played the game before, I'm willing to get the MP trophies outta the way :D

P.S. I'm no longer accepting requests since I've already got the plat now...

Edited by DevilKidGame17, 25 January 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Eg4layD.png

This amazing signature was created by TakahashiDemon!

Jakefenix

Jakefenix

• Pip
  • 1 posts

yo tambien lo tengo y me interesa platinarlo si alguien quiere ayudar seria muy bueno gracias

periclestavares

periclestavares

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Just add me for boost. :)
Just add me for boost. :)
Just add me :)

Zion081224

Zion081224

• Pip
  • 11 posts
What the guy above me said lol. Need help with the online trophies.

MisterBasilisk

MisterBasilisk

• Pip
  • 1 posts

2/2/2014 4:00 CST Currently on trading wins in multiplayer, DLC or no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users